There Back!♡

Adora in MM (She six months now)

Paisli POV😍🌸

I just woke up from a good ass nap. I got out of bed and check the time on my phone and it was 4:34. I saw a note next to my phone so I pick it up.

Hey baby went to go handle some business with the boys be back around 5:00 or 5:30! -Jay♧.

I sighed and went downstairs to see if there was something to eat. If I'm pregnant forreal I'm gonna be happy but scared. When I was pregnant with my son I wasn't ready even tho my ex was that's why he have him now. I scared that Jay won't like me pregnant. I grabbed my Oops All Berries cereal and got some milk. I made a bowl and went in the living room.

"Turn on" I said. The Tv turned on than I turnt it to SpongeBob. Than my phone started ringing. I pick it up and answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Paisli"

"Who this?"

"London!"

I sighed than put my cereal down.

"What is it?"

"I just wanted to see if you were fine"

"Okayyyyy well I'm fine London!

"Ok bye" she quickly hung up. I gasped than shaked my head. I started eating my cereal.

Werid...

London POV🍇💕🐻

"I just wanted to see if you were fine" I said over the phone. August and Some guy he knew was recording the conversation so we can track down the number.

"Okayyyyy well I'm fine London!"

I froze than look at August than he moved his hands.

"Ok bye!"

I hung up and look at them.

"Damn London at least try to play that shit off!" August said. I smiled than August turned to his Friend.

"Got it!?"

"Yeah August looking for it now I'll be back in a couple of hours. " He said getting up leaving. I check the time than put on my shoes because we had to go get Adora and Kay. I haven't seen them in two weeks.

"August you coming?"

"Yeah"

I nodded than I put on my shoes.

______________________________________

Paisli POV😥🌸💕🍫

I ran to the bathroom for the second time throwing up. Jay ran in there with me.

"Ok baby were taking you to the hospital!"

"No baby I'm fine!"

Than his nose went up.

"See that's the thing your NOT okay and you keep saying you are but your not so you going to the hospital and seeing what the hell wrong with you!"

He walked out putting on his slippers. I sighed flushing the toilet going out.
I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Come on let's go!" He said yelling from downstairs. I sighed going downstairs. I went ouside locking the door. I got inside the car than looked at Jay. He was staring at me than he leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you P I just want you see it your okay" He said starting the car. I nodded than we pulled out the driveway and drove off.
Once we got there we check in and waiting for us to go in. After 15 minutes they called my name.