Back in Atl

Hey Bitches! I burnt my finger cooking some got damn fries and my finger that I hold my phone with  really hurt so plzz bare me.Read more at the very bottom.

No POV✌

Everyone was on the train riding back to Atlanta. Paisli didnt want to ride the plane because of the babies. She sighed than looked out the window.

"Only one more hour than we'll be in Atlanta!"  London said looking up. Paisli nodded holding her baby. London sighed and sat down next down to her.

"I'm sorry Paisli I just wantee justice for my self and I hope you can forgive me please" London grabbing Paisli hand. Paisli sighed than smiled at London.

"I'm fine Lon, its just I don't know if I can go without him for that long. I mean he was everything to me even tho he hurt me I still love him."

London looked down feeling guilty.

"But I know you London and your just like mom always want justice and rights so I know he did those things were bad so he has to stay." Paisli said grinning.

"Thank You Paisli" London said kissing her cheek. Paisli nodded than August turned around from his seat

"I really wanted to kill that nigga for hurting my baybeh's, but since ya luh that nigga I can't and I won't"

"Thanks Big Head" Paisli said grinning. He smack his teeth and turn back around. London playfully rolled her eyes anf look back at Paisli.

"Kay is going to glad your back"

"Yeah I really miss my mama boo" Paisli said sucking her botton lip out. London laughed at Paisli's face.

"I haven't seen my mama in almost a year. I really did miss London. Kay she's my bestfriend. She listens to me you know?" Paisli said smiling.

"Yeah she's very wise"

"She is I can't wait to see her and Adora"

"Yes gurl Adora is seven mouths now and act just like August"

"So she mean, petty, and stubborn" Paisli said rolling her eyes. August turned around.

"I'm not fuckin mean I'm nice as hell and I'm not stubborn" He said rolling his eyes.

"Babe you not gentle either" London said running her fingers threw her hair.

"I'm gentle the fuck you talkin bout?" He said turning back around. Paisli and London laugh at August comment.

"No August you are not gentle" Paisli said still laughing. We heard him scoff .

"The only one i'm not gentle to is London when we in bed"

London looked at him than giggle.

"Yall just disgusting as fuck" Paisli said looking away.

"I mean we are married" London said smiling.

"I don't care ion wanna hear that shit go back to ya man" Paisli said pushing London.

"Aight damn" London said laughing. Paisli giggle than went back to her phone.

______________________________________

London POV

I grabbed my purse as August and Trey but are stuff in the truck. We just got back to Atlanta and I feel like I'm home. I put the babies in their carseat and got in the backseat with Paisli. She sighed and got on her phone. 

"You hungry?" I ask grabbing my phone. She looked at me and grinned. 

"I could eat" She said running her fingers threw her hair. I nodded than leaned  in the seat. We  went to Bri house to get Kay and Adora. When we arrived  I jumped  out car than Paisli jumped out.