Please Don't

Paisli POV

I woke up the next morning happy because today was the of my baby shower. I wish my son was here but he's with his father. I moved Jayden hands from waist than sat up. I rubbed my stomach than looked at my phone. It was going on 12:00 so I got up. The babyshower starts at four o'clock. I used the bathroom than started to brush my teeth. Than Jayden came inside. He kissed my cheek than grabbed his toothbrush. I washed my face than went out. I went downstairs seeing everything hauging up. Me and Jay's sister and mom were setting up all last night. Than Jayden brother walked inside.

"Hey Paisli"

"Oh hey where is everybody?"

"My mom is in the kitchen and my sister is in the backyard and my dad is in the basement probably smoking weed or some shit"

I nodded than went to the kitchen seeing Jayden's mother aka Val. She rolled her eyes than went back cooking. I dont know why she didnt like me. Sometimes she's nice to me than she goes back to bitchy Val.

Which was getting on my nerves. I sighed sitting in a chair on the island. The twins were supposed to be arriving any day now my doctor said I was supposed to give birth about three or two weeks ago so if I give birth I give fucking birth.

"Here" Val said passing me the plate roughly. I rolled my eyes than drinked up of my orange juice than sighed.

"Do you mind me asking you something?"

She sighed than turned around with a fake as smile.

"What?"

"Why don't you like me..what did I do?"

She laughed than bit her bacon.

"See you don't know do you..See me and your father were um..together!"

I stopped eating my grits than looked up at her.

"Yeah..we used to be together until your mother came into the god damn picture and ruined every fucking thang!!" She said semi-yelling.

"Look im sorry ab-"

"Oh stut the fuck up I hate that you and my son are together but you lucky my son loves yo ghetto ass"

She was about to walk away until she stop in front of me. I looked dead into her eyes.

"Oh and..I fuck your dad a couple weeks ago so your dad is hoe and now I see where you get it from..ghetto ass"

She said walking away. I was behind upset talking about im ghetto oh hell no you have not seen ghetto yet baby. I turned around pulling her hair while she was walking. She yelled, than I pulled her to the ground. I kicked her around her legs,face, and every god damn thang.

"STOP!!" I heard someone say behind me. I kept going until someone pulled me.

"No I need to beat her ass!!!" I said trying to break out of Jaylen's grip. Than Jaylen's sister and dad came in.

"Why Paisli?" Jaylen's dad. I looked at him than back her.

"She slept with my father..calling me ghetto..the fuck?" I said walking in mote grabbing my orange juice. Jaylens dad aka Arnold looked at Val.

"REALLY VAL??!" He said yelling. Val got up wiping rubbing her head.

"Baby Im sorry I did for some-"

"SAVE IT VAL WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?!" Arnold said grabbing her arm. Shs looked afaird than sighed.

"Get the fuck out!" He said letting go of her. She looked at him than back at me than rolled her eyes crying away. I sighed than Jay let go of me.