Chapter 29

Oh my gosh guys! We are above 250 votes and 5k reads!!!!! Aaaagghhhh that's amazing!!!!! I can't thank you guys enough for the love and support. Love you guys!

My eyes opened as I stirred in my sleep.

"Rise and shine, darling," A voice sang softly in my ear. Fingertips went from my thigh, to my hip, to my shoulders.

I groaned as I opened my eyes again, only to see Kol smirked tiredly, "What do you want, my love?"

"I missed you saying that," Kol said with a sigh.

I chuckled softly as I tried sitting up.

"No, no, no! Exandria, lay back down," Kol whines, grabbing my hand and pulling me back.

"Why? I need to get dressed," I sighed as I laid back down.

I laid my back against Kol who wrapped his arms around me, "I missed this. Let me soak in this happiness."

I turned my head so I saw him out of the corner of my eye, "Who would have known Kol, the wildest of the Mikaelsons, missed cuddling with his ex girlfriend."

"Ex girlfriend?" He echoed. "How so?"

"Well... when you were daggered, I became single and with me losing my memories and stuff, we have not gotten to making things official," I said with a small grin.

He smirked at me and said, "Oh, I understand. You're silently hinting that you want me to ask you to be my girlfriend."

I gaped and pretended to be surprised, "What? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Alexandria Rose Lycandrith, will you be my beloved darling once more?" He asked charmingly.

"Of course, my love," I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

He smiled into the kiss before I pulled away. Using my enhanced speed, I dashed to out of bed, taking the bed sheet with me.

"Hey!" Kol exclaimed, frowning at me.

"My love, we must get dressed. It's now morning and I bet everyone will be teasing us. Better get it over with now," I said, opening his wardrobe.

Kol stayed in bed and watched as I went through his closet, "Yes well I don't understand why you are covering yourself. We have been in love for a thousand years. I've seen you naked countless times in our years together."

"Oh hush, Kol," I said with a small laugh.

I rummaged through his wardrobe and picked out a brown shirt, jeans, and boxers. "Put these on," I said, throwing them onto his bed.

"Fine. Only because I love you," He said with a roll of eyes.

"Aw, how sweet," I mocked as I shut the wardrobe door.

He threw off the covers and threw on his boxers. Kol got dressed and not soon after, he dashed over to me. His lips met mine within seconds. I decided to tease him so I dropped the blanket and used my vampire speed to evacuate the room. Dashing into Rebekah's room, I heard Kol shout a curse. I chuckled as I shut her door behind me. I strolled over to her closet and chose an outfit.