introduction of Ashni

Ashni pov..

"Hi jack".

"Hi darling."so you finally decide that you would go home now. You know you can still stay here.As i'm the Alpha now.i know you won't miss me because their would be your hot guy that would occupied you everyday.

"Oh just shut up jack". You know i care for you . You are so stupid ..

"Hey Alpha can't be stupid."

"Yaa right,but for me you are ok ."

"Ya ya.. By the way , had you call you hot guy xavier to tell him you are coming to celebreat your 18 birthday.

"No . I went to give him a surprise .."

"Ashni ,so you think you would get your mate there?"

"I don't know jack..."

"I just hope."

-------------------------
Jack became my friend when I came from England  , he was very nice with me. One day I just found out he was gay. It was strange but still I accepted him ,as the moon goddess wanted this. Jack is very handsome , caring ,loving person. His mate would be very lucky. Jack  had short black hair,a well maintain body and his eye was green . Like the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------
Jack pov....

Ashnii was leaving today.I feel very sad, knowing that my best friend wouldn't be here with me.

But I understand that she needed to go ,so I decided to surprise her tomorrow by paying her a visit.I know she would love it.

Ashni was a very loving person. Her passion to help others was strong. She couldn't see someone hurt . Her heart is pure. Her mate would be very lucky to have her. I just hope that she find her mate soon. I know she is very excited about the mate thing . She hasn't dated anyone before.  She wanted to keep herself for her mate. And I love this thinking about her.

"Hey Ash."

"Yes jack"

"I wanted to know what you would wear tomorrow"

"Sorry jack." I haven't  still figure out what I could wear.

"Don't worry Ash " here take this.

"What they jack"

"Just open it"

Because she was leaving I wanted to give her a present that would help her feel happy. In the box contain a black crop top and white jeans and black boots.. I knew she would love them .

"Wow Jack .." They are amazing but I couldn't take this..

"Oh shut up, Ash"

"Okiii thanks for this jacky blacky"

" ya ya. alright ."

So are you ready to go Ash ..

"Yes ..Alpha"

I hope that this was interesting . Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment .