Awaken

The party had already started. When you love someone and she is your life . Its difficult to stay away from her. Even though i know she's mine but still , i fear of losing her. She've been through a  lot.

Its been a long time since we had time together and today i'm going to go to a date with me. May be that would be a change. She had change a lot from the day i saw her and now she had become much more beautiful . Hey eyes so deep , i just to throw myself in them.

No one expected what had happen 3 years before. But it happen and i'm happen cause i found her . I found my life , my love. She's late where is she. God that woman gonna be the death of me.

Daddy daddy.

Yes Anna.

Mommy is late.

No worries doll, she's going to be here soon.

There she is.

My life , my love coming in her long silky red gown. Her long hair left at the back straighten well and dark red lip stick . And  her gorgeous smile . She beautiful.

Mommy .... Anna screamed

Anna , baby Happy birthday.

Mom , your late. 

Not that late doll. Lets go meet dad.

Mommy?

Yes..

Where's my gift ?

After the party.

There you are . Where have you been babes. Its been long. Anna had waited for you so long.

Ya. I know but , i had to meet someone.

You know i've miss you so much Ashni.

*************************

Ya right Ashni . She's alive. I still remember that day.

Every pack members were crying and i was desperate. I wanted her back. God was unfair with me.i wanted my mate back. We had already arrive at the cemetry and she was about to be put down.

When. Mr Graver came. He stop us. By the time he stop us. I was happy . But then turn into shock when i realise something was wrong , the mate bound was still intact like nothing had happen. Then i saw something wrong. No body was paying attention to Ashni.

Everyone was forcus on Graver. Ashni was standing behind us a fron on her face soon turn into a smile. Her red lips , her long hair perfectly done and her long white dress. She was amazing. But that can't be true cause she's dead.

But i didn't want to end that meeting even if its a dream. We walk towards each other. It was like we were attracted. She was smiling and that all i wanted . Her smiling . Xavier she scream and i run to her taking her in my arms.

It was like time had stop. My Ashni was in my arms. Thats all i wanted. Its seem like hours we were hugging . Pulling apart i found her still smiling and i did what i wanted to do the most. I don't care if its not true but i wanted it. So i did it.

Our lips move perfectly with each other. Our love meant a lot to us. We've been through a lot of difficulties and now its like we are back. I just want that it stays like this forever. My love for her is infinitive. I'm going to miss her.

Our kiss ended. A tear slip through her eyes and fall on my palm then i realise , it was reality not a dream. She was here , really here. Everyone around us was shocked and cheers for us.

She was here that all matters for me. My love my life.

******************************

How was it ?? 😉😉😉

This book is my first book and i know it needs a lot of editing and all. Don't worry . I would edit it .

We had finally came to the end ..... 😘😍

Please read my other books 😇😇

-cheshna 🎶♩

I love this chapter 😍😍