Birthday

Hey guys !!!

I hope you are enjoying the book.

-Cause baby , you have only saw the half of me 😍😍

********************************

3 years later....

********************************

Xavier pov..

Daddy Daddy !!!

Yes babe .

Where's mommy ??

She should be here soon . Just wait babe.

But mom told me that she would be here in seconds.

Hahaha. Babe just wait.

Ok Daddy.

Anna my 2 years old child. She got
Everything that her mom has. Blue crystal eyes , black silky hairs. Her mom wanted to keep Anna hair long like hers . She says she want Anna to be more beautiful than her.

But for me both of them are beautiful. They are my life. Its strange to see what happen 3 years before and where we are now . I miss her. But life goes on.

Today Anna us going to be 3 years old. And her mom had promise her a big party. All the pack members are invited. She had always like to plan events. So she's the one that had plan Anna's birthday too.

Anna was very excited about this party. Her mom had gone far away just to bring appropriate decorations.

Anna's mom love her so much.

Daddy Daddy.

Yes Anna.

Grandpaa is calling you.

Ya i'm coming.

Today was the date of her death ceremony . I miss her so much . She had supported us so much. I love her deep . I can't forget her.

After her death one year later Anna was born today. According to elders , she took birth in Anna's form. I guess i'm happy .

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...

-Her death had an big impact on xavier's life.

-but what we can do .

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

-cheshna 💙✔