Attack day ..

Hey guys i know its been long .

I'm trying to write long chapters and it would be the end soon.

-cheshna

-Baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover ✔😍😍

.....................................................

Xavier and i are now standing in front of a lake it was so beautiful.

We were just about to talk when i hear the crack of branches. Soon xavier turn me around . And here i was at his back.

A wolf came and tried to attack xavier. Xavier was dealing with him when 2 others came to fight with him.

I was just about to go help him when 2 more came infront of me.

Ho ho ho , is the girl  scared." They said

"Hah , think twice shitty dogs . As this girl is gonna kick your ass. "

"Hahahaha. The girl can speak . "

"Even your mother can speak you  dumb ass."

Shit now they are angry . One by one they started to attack me from different directions.  They seem fit but still was easy to deal with.

Soon two of them was down and it didn't end here. It just started. They were quite strong . As they shifted it was more difficult to fight with them in my human form. But i always prefer to fight in human form that in my wolf form.

Glancing at xavier i found him looking at me. He was coming to help me.

The wolf was finding it strange that i wasn't in my wolf form but still i could fight .

Xavier and i did great job. Clara and sarah came in front of me .

They don't seem to be happy. Cause half of there army is down. Soon more wolf came helping us . It was like a big attack .shit

Clara was trying her best fighting with me with those fire balls and sarah was trying to cage me with roots.

Shit.

The fight was a bit difficult as they were able to fight all my simple attacks .

"Poor baby, she still haven't get her powers." Sarah said

Without realising she fired at me with a knife and it went straight in my hearAshhhhh..

Ashhhhh

Ashhh.

I could hear someone calling for me. But i was too tired. Strong hands were around me . And i drifted to the darkness.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

S

orry guys but Ashni is dying .

-cheshna ✔💙