revenge

Sarah pov.

Everyone was enjoying the party, the luna ceremony haven't yet started as the Alpha wasn't here.

What ceremony when the luna is going to be dead. Ya dead. Me and my sister clara had decide, to kill that bitch because of her our plan of taking xavier pack can't be successful.

If she had not come back , nothing like this was going to happen but no she came back.

Today clara and her mate zian , the rouge leader is going to attack xavier's pack. Since xavier is missing it would be much easy to attack his one and only mate.

Frankly speaking  , i do not hate Ashni as she seem to be nice but i need to seek revenge of my father. Yes my father. My father was a very respected man. He had sacrifice everything for us.

ONE day he was sent on an important mission but to his misfortune the mission was fail because of so rouge. Not only one rouge but 50 rouge . Normally rouge travel into 3 or alone but that day the was in packs.

Everyone that had gone in that mission couldn't survive but my father was able. But they capture him and took him with them.

Later they send a message that my father was the one who has leak the  information about them. One day my father came home. We were very happy . After all he was ou dad. But the happiness died when the Aplha came and kill him infront of us without any explanation.

Later after the new Alpha had done some research we found that my father was innocent.  But they had kept that as a secret. But i've found the truth and now i'm going to seek for revenge.

Hope you like it 😈😈😈😈

Vote and comment plzz😘😙😙😙