Accepting him.

ASHNII POV...

It was 8 in the morning. Usually i'm a morning person but due to last night i was a bit tired. But i have fun. Realising that i was not near the lake but in a king size bed, it was giving me the feeling like i was on a cloud. A very soft cloud. I was not i my room, so its maybe xavier's room.Distracted by my thought i had not notice xavier entering the room with a tray.

"Rise and shine love". He said

Hummmmm.. Good morning xavi. It was the name i used to call him.

Good morning Ash darling. Had you sleep well.

"Ummm. Yaa." I said.

Ash!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaa xavier.

For yesterday i'm sorry.

Oh just leave it xavier ,i don't want to hear any lie. So please don't ruin the moment.

Ohhh god. What i have say. Oh god. I blush.

A smirk appear on his face and his eyes light up. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. He is so handsome. There is no words in the dictionary to describe his beauty.  He was wear a light blue shirt and a brown leather jacket and blue jeans.

"Done checking me out ,princess.."

Ummm i. I wasssn't checkingg youu outt. I shuttered. Oh god now what he would think of me.

He lean close to me and give me a peak and the he left. But no before saying" princess you were sexy last night ,i wanted to mark you but i wanted you to tell me to." Then he left..

God what i'm gonna do now. He literally know that i do want him. But i do want him.

"Alia what do you think ,should i forgive him? "I say to my wolf.

"Ya Ash ..we should but not before a proper explanation."she said.

I headed to the bathroom to take a bath ,since there were no spare toothbrush ..i had use my finger to as a toothbrush. It was strange ,for someone like me .who have never experience this but it was a funny experience.

I was still in my towel when i headed outside the bathroom to found xavier on his bed. Then he look at me . His eyes turn black it was pure lust that i saw in them.

He move close to me, only one foot distant but he that was not for long when, he grab my hand and push me in the wall. I was so lost in his eyes that i haven't notice my towel was not covering me now ,it was on the floor. I was once again nake in front of him.

I saw how he watch me .Head to toe. I was covering myself with my hand. When he say.

"Princess don't cover yourself. You are very beautiful." Then he started kissing me, he bit my lips causing me to moan and he started to trail kiss to my neck. Ohh god it was feeling so good. Then he caress my breast with one hand, i couldn't help but call his name. Umm Xavier. I could sense his smile through my skin.

Princess i want you so bad. But we need to stop or i won't be able to control myself Ashni.

He said my full name that means he was losing control. But i wanted him so badly , so i did what i think was right. I kiss him , he was shock by my reaction but then he respond. The kiss became aggressive then my hand were in his hair. Caressing his soft hair while he was caressing my boobs.

I haven't realise when he put me on the bed. He had stop kissing me and was staring in my eyes. Then i realise that he was gulity what he had done before. I could see it in his .

Then i say..

"I Ashni vince accept you Alpha xavier stone as my mate.."

Surprise,surprise.. so did this chapter please you . Please tell me.

And don't forget to vote and comment😘