i love you xavier

Ashnii pov..

As xavier was missing from the whole day , i was started getting bored .

Everyone was with their mates. Enjoying the ceremony.

How could i enjoy it when my so call mate is not here. It started irritate me.

Since i was alone sitting near the lake. Seeking for peace i've couldn't get it as The miss sarah came.

"So Ash all alone." She said

"Did i owe you something" she was confuse by my statement. Then i continue.

As you don't fu*king want to leave me alone.

She stayed silent.

Then xavier came. Seeing him i just wanted to do one thing to ignore him.

So i did it.

He understand through my behaviour so he ask sarah to leave  us alone.

He then came to sit close ,very close to me. I wanted to go away but his touch make me feel like i'm in heaven. Pulling me in his lap was an easy game for him.

As i continue to ignore him . He started kissing my neck. On god this sensation . He continue leaving wet kisses . I couldn't hold it anymore, a moan came out of my mouth .

Shit . Now i could here him chuckle. God i couldn't ignore him anymore. So i crash my lips into his inorder to kill him. He do not waste his time. He kiss me. The kill was full with lust and passion.

I was like we were only one person.we kiss till i couldn't hold my breath , so i broke the kiss to breath but he continue kissing my neck.

As i was sitting on his lap. I couldn't know that my dress was coming down revealing my breast.

When he saw that ,i could see his lust full into his eyes. He wanted to do so much things but it wasn't the right time. So i kill him once again and it was a passionated one. God i love this boy.

When we broke our kiss. Both of us was breathing heavily.

I love you baby. This was all he say.

I love you too xavier.

Hope you like it😇

Like i always say.

Vote& comment plz 💟