lets surprise the Alpha

Ash pov ..

"Ash we are here."

Wow nothing has change . The trees ,the forest ,the houses..

I'm very excited to meet xavier.
Today is my 18 birthday . I know that he would call me to wish me happy birthday. So before he would call me ,i wanted to surprise him. It would be fun. It's been a long time since i seen him. I know that he send me pictures of him and for god sake ,he is very sexy .

Arriving at the pack house.. I saw the guards and by now they have already recognise me as they was running to me to greet me. I was shock that ,they still remember me. Entering the the garden i found Maria talking to someone that i don't know. Maybe her mate. He was handsome.

Maria was surprise to see me. She run into me to give me a huge hug.

"Ashhhhh . You are back. I'm so happy."

"Humm Maria ,i can't breath."

"Opps sorry."

"Ash.."

Looking where the call was from. I found xavier mom and dad.. They had huge smile on their faces.

"It seems that lot of people have miss me here." I said

And they start laughing.. its great to see them laugh. But something was strange in the air. Their was a  nice smell of freshness . No words to describe it. The smell was so wonderful.My wolf Alia was very excited.

"What's this smell Alia."

"I don't know Ash.But it smell amazing."

Just when i was about to open the pack house door, a hot ,sexy,handsome man open the door .when i look into his eyes ,was just like the world has stop. We were alone there looking at each other. And the my wolf say"Mate".He was my mate.

Walking backwards to see his face. Then i was aware ,who he was.His was ALPHA XAVIER STONE.My bestfriend ,my crush , he was my mate.. i was very happy.

Then we both say together "MATE"..

Everyone was shock.No words was coming out from their mouth.

But then something terrible happen. A girl came between both of us .. And huge my mate.My wolf was not please with that.she wanted to rip that girl. Kill her.

Then the most unexpected thing happen..

"Darling xavier why you are looking at this girl like this." Lets go to our room to have fun.

By then my heart was broken into many pieces. A tear came from my eye and fall on xavier hands. I was so shock i hadn't realise that my wolf has taken control. And was holding that girl up in air. She was struggling for air. But my wolf was so angry that she couldn't see that.. she wanted to kill her.

But we were stop by our mate ..

"Stop this ashni ,you are going to kill that poor little thing."

Then i realise that he love her. He doesn't want us as his mate..

Then i say." I ASHNI VINCE, REJECT YOU ALPHA XAVIER STONE" .."FROM NOW YOU ARE FREE TO GO.

And in seconds i was in my wolf form running in the forest. To fine peace. My wolf was completely white, dad says my wolf was unique..

Thank you for reading ..

Please vote and comment.