shock

Xavier pov..

I was in my study room working. Its been 8 full hours since i'm working. And today is my little princess birthday. Ashni ,she is just a wonderful person, she is so sweet ,caring and sexy..  i was about to call her when a wonderful smell reach me.. It smell good.. so good no words to describe it.My wolf Rex wanted to know what was it.

Deciding to found who's smell it was ,we walk down there stairs. It was strange no one was in the pack house. The smell was very close. When i open the front door ,there stood the most beautiful woman in the whole world. She was so beautiful. Her was falling down. She was wearing a black crop top and white jeans with black boots.

Realising who she was ,My wolf say"Mate"..Ashni was my mate,my princess whom i had love so much ,who was my crush since childhood.. Realising she was checking me out , a smirk appear on my face but then the worst happen.

Sarah appear in her black mini skirt and blue blouse.. she was acting sexy in front of me but she was not that sexy and beautiful as my mate Ashni.

I was in my thought , i was admiring my mate. No knowing that sarah was talking to her and to me, then suddenly i saw 1 tear came out of my mate eyes and fall on my hand. I saw hurt on her face. No knowing what happen anger flash through me but it was late Ashni has already react.she was holding sarah in air. I saw the hatred in her face for sarah. Not knowing what to say .something came out of my mouth. I know it wrong ..

Then she was more hurt..

Then the unexpected happen ." I ASHNI VINCE REJECT YOU ALPHA XAVIER STONE." YOU ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT..

Then she shifted in her wolf form.. Her wolf was very beautiful.Her wolf was white,she was unique.she ran in the forest.

Realising what she say. I was hurt ,my wolf was shock. He started blaming me. My princess just rejected me. My tears started to fall and then anger flash through me. "I ALPHA XAVIER STONE BAN YOU SARAH WINGS FROM MY TERRITORY...."

Everyone was still in stock .. Sarah was crying. I hated her. She made my mate reject me.

"Alpha.." said ASHNI father

"I would talk to her . Don't worry."

"Don't  worry .. how could i not worry my princess just rejected me.."

------------------------------------------------------

Ashni pov..

A sudden pain flash into my body. My whole body was in pain .. No able to move i fall asleep ..

The pain has calm down when i wake up. I was crying . My eyes was red and puffy.. i wanted to scream. Then there was a knock at the door . Maria came in, i know she care about me.

"ASHNI get ready. We are going out to celebrate your birthday".

I was shock by her statement.

Then i understand that it would help me to calm down.

Getting ready . I put on a black strapless gown.. i usually don't wear make up. But Maria insisted to do my make up. She was very good as she has hid all my dark circles .. My face was fresh.. letting my hair down . I went with her to celebrate my birthday. I couldn't spoil my birthday for an ass.

Maria was wearing a red short dress. Her make up was done perfectly and her hair was straighten up ..Her mate approch us . He was wearing a white jacket and blue jeans and a black shirt.

Coming down i saw everyone was dress. Then i understand that they throw a party for me. I smile at them. But the know my smile was a fake one. The party was held in the famous club in this town .. The music was great ,food was superb.  Everything was great but then xavier appear with white roses and a big box in his hand . I ran away from him before he could found me. I thought i was successful. But i was wrong.. He was following me.

Vote and comment .