shock turn into happiness

#Think twice before you act because mistakes can't be erase.

Ash pov...

What Have you just say jack. Maria is your mate..

Yaaaa Ash your gorgeous friend is my mate..

But jack your gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Maria was shock.

But then jack explain.

Ash the big news is i'm not gay anymore infact its been a year full ,that i discover that i prefer girls..

I was happy for him and for maria too. Because i know jack is a very kind heart person. I just love him imfact he was my brother.

___***************************___

Jack pov ....

Entering the hall where the ceremony was being held. I smell the most amazing smell. I was vanilla and i love vanilla. And then i saw Ash and next to her stood my beautiful mate. She was beautiful not much better than Ash. But in a better way , she seems to notice that i was looking at her.

But suddenly she was in deep though.

May be she's thinking of rejecting me.

It won't be her fault , if she does that as i'm not that handsome. Ok ok . i know , I'm talking nonsense. I'm hot as I'm the most handsome guy in my pack.

But maybe for her i wasn't.

But then she smile and my tension disappear and a smile appear on my face.

I wanted to give her all the love i could.

Ash was practically shocked, when she understand what was happening but then her craziness all started. She started acting like a child. That she was happy i found my mate blablabla. Everyone was watching her. They seem to like their luna's behaviour.

But strangely where everyone was happy about her behaviour there stood sarah the pack slut . she was watching ash every move like she was planning something.

Jack picture⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Xavier picture⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Xavier picture⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hope you like it......