Marking preparations

Sorry for my lateness in updating 😢 but i've been busy in schools and all . 🤔🤔 Hope that you would understand ....

*who can understand the future ??***

Please read my books

-unexpected love

-the Alpha's daughter

-My Alpha mate

*******************************

Ash pov.......

"What the hell are you doing in this hospital Ash ?" He ask.

Umm dad .you know  , i was nervous now. If i should tell him or not.

So i decided , that its now or never.

Soon , i started narrating the story . My eyes starts to fill and there i started crying.

..........................................................

Everyone was shock to hear. But xavier told me to not to worry about it and to forcus  on our party. Right party. Today is xavier and i marking day. Since its a tradition. We had planned everything well.

The decoration was unique and classy. The party started at 8.30 but according to xavier we would be late cause he had to show me something. 

Its 6.30 and i should get ready. Dad had bought me a traditional gown. As its a tradition that the luna's father gave her a black gown on the marking day. So mine was quite simple pure black and simple silky one.

My accessories were all in silver. I had tie my hair in an well done bun  ( picture upstaire⬆⬆)

Dark red lipstick , high silver heels  
And at last my ring . The one my true mother had ,interms as a souvenir of her. I love you mom , no matter how you were , no matter that i didn't saw you.

I just hope that i'm that daughter that you always wanted to have.

Taking a few selfiis ,i uploaded them on my instagram. I could see that many pack members were taking selfis. Mine reach 1k likes.

Soon someone knock at the door and it open. Here stand the one only Mr xavier. My man, he was smoking hot with his black suite .

He was admiring me head to toe and lust full in his eyes.

Soon a smile appear on his face and he walk towards me.

"Hey beautiful." He said

"Hey Handsome."

"Your looking smoking hot in that dress , i just want to rip it and take you here."

"Your looking not bad too."

"Lets go babe or we are going to spend the night here. "

I couldn't help but laugh at his statement.

*****************************

20/March /17

-Happy birthday to me 🙈😘✔

Finally 18

-cheshna 💙💙💙