The letter

Ash pov..

Me and xavier were just walking by the lake when we heard something. It wasn't a wolf as we would sense it.

But then appear our witch Mira . She was a very good friend of my mom. But since mom die she'd been a little bit distant with me . i don't know why.

Hii Ashni. Its been a long time since i saw you. You've become a very beautiful lady luna. She said

Well Hello Mira. Its nice to see you too. Its been long . So what do us your pleasure. I said

Well ,Ashni i came to tell you something more give you something. Then she proceed by giving me a letter. It seems old but the thing that had attract me the most about it. Was the smell, my mom's smell.

So i took the letter. But before opening it i glance a quiet look to Mira. She was smiling ,god knows why.

So i look forward to read my letter:

Dear Ash,
                According to the profecy , you were born to protect us and  other kinds, even the humans. But you were also the cause of our every problem. Since you were born ,i've hide the fact that you were a vong.

Just to protect you. Your father wasn't my mate and you are not my daughter. All i wanted was love and my own child. But your father never wanted another child so i came up with this plan.

I was a close friend of your mother. We were best friends but when she found her mate , i was jealous. As my mate die when i was 6 . And guess her mate was who, the guys i've love since childhood.

They were happy family and all. But i couldn't tolerate it anymore. So i came to the plan of killing her when she she would gave birth to you. I wanted to kill you too. But the moon goddess intervene. She told me you were a very important person and i needed to protect you.

If i protest ,she would have me ban as a wolf. So after she was gone. Everyone believe that your mother die giving you birth. So your dad name you after her. Your mom name was Ashni , so to represent her in his life. He name you ashni too.

I was the one who took care of you and your dad. And finally we got married but not the happy ending.when one day i found my mate zander in the shopping mall. I was so in love with him that all i wanted was him. So we plan to run away and let everyone think i die.

From you mom

Love you....

What the i curse under my breath. My mom wasn't my real mom . She kill my mom. I was so shock. That i found my leg giving up .

Then i look at Mira , i knew she was part of it.

Why did you do this Mira. I said

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment.

😘😘😘