Truth

Ash pov...

Your mom was very beautiful and was the most beautiful woman in the pack. And the fact she wasn't a slut. Everyone loved her because of her kindness. She was pure. But when she got angry no one can stop her. Basically she never got angry.

  Your father and every male wolf in the pack love her. Your mom had a brother name Brace. Brace was the opposite of your mom. He was rude and was jealous of your mom. He even try to kill your grandpaa because of him loving your mom the most.

Your mom heart was pure , she forgive him. But when your mom find her mate,they were the perfect couple of the pack.

But you see because of your mom my mate is dead. And i won't forgive you for this. I just hate you and you bloody family .

I was shock by her statement. Just shock to realise that she had thrown a knife towards me to harm me but in landed on xavier's chest .

It hasn't harm him . As the wound was disappearing.

I was still in shock. Since i haven't eaten since morning. The dizziness kicked and soon i was on the ground. Just wow.

The next thing i know that i was in the hospital. Everything was white from bed to seats. Adjusting to the light , i feel someone touch me and then i saw my handsome mate sleeping beside me. His cute face. Messy hair. 

I ran my finger through his hair , making him to move slightly and to slowly rub his eyes. His eyes widden to see me awake . But soon a smile appear , he lean to kiss me. When the door open.
The nurse walk in with food. All i could see was boiled food . Omg i hate hospitals .

Xavier saw my disappointment and wink at me. I was confuse . He soon leave to room with the nurse to come back with another plate.  The food was much better compare to  my food.

He soon took the plate in my hands and handed me the other one. I was happy as he care about me . I just love him. So to thanks him i gave him a small peak on his nose. We were just enjoying our little moment when my dad came all in anger mode.

Hope you like it plz vote 🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘

Happy new year guys and sorry for lateness 😭