unexpected

Xavier pov......

Xavier i was too busy to fine out that Ashni was confronting Sarah and clara.

Suddenly i heard a screaming and i found Ash on the land. Around her everything was burning i could see sarah or clara laughting.

Ash i scream but she was unconscious.

All a sudden a boom happen and  fire was spread at sarah and clara.

Both of them were screaming as the fire was consuming them. Ashni was being lift in the air and soon her eyes were open , it was not her as in her eyes i could only see destruction.

She wanted to kill.

When she speak , the most unbelievable thing happen

Those who would try to harm my daughter would die.

Those who would do bad to my daughter would die.

Cause i'm protecting her.

No one would able to hurt Ashni when her mother is here.

When Ashni is here!!!!

Shit her mother was inside of her. She was protecting her. Glad to know there someone else that care so much about my mate too.

In seconds Ashni was falling from the sky. I run faster that i could and went to catch her.

She wasn't breathing her heart had stop.

No no no that can't happen .

Noooooooo . I scream.

Alpha one of the warrior said . We need to bring the luna to the pack doctor soon.

I ran faster than i could to reach there. The doctor was shock.

Do what you can but i want her alive thats a command.

She feared me and nodded.

Inside the icu , i could see the doctors and nurse rushing all the way.

When the doctors came out. It was the most unwanted thing that i wanted to hear.

Sorry Alpha but the luna's heart beat had already stop at the fight we couldn't do anything.

The luna is dead.

...............................................................

Noooo, she's dead.

Ya Ashni heart beat had stop , she's dead 😢😢😢😢😢

-cheshna 💙💙💙