The truth

Xavier pov.

I was shock by Ash sudden reaction. My mate , my princess ,my crush ,my life accept me again without explanations .. she is just unique. I feel bad that i was in a relationship with sarah.

Ashnii was different, she doesn't need explanation as she can read in your eyes.

I hug her and we start making out again. I wanted to mark her but not before telling her the truth .

It was 1 in the afternoon.. Ash was sleeping. She was so tired from this heavy making out session .. she was very beautiful. I still remember when we were in school every guys wanted to date her.she was the most beautiful girl in our pack. But she would reject them. I used to laugh and satisfy that she was not with them and she was with me. I always wanted her to be my mate,and i thank moon goddess ,to give me such a wonderful mate.

------------==============-----------------

Ashni pov...

Waking up i found xavier looking at me. I swear that i feels like there something on your face but the fact is your guy was looking at you.

Finally deciding to speak..

"Hey."i said.

"Hey princess". Do you know you are amazingly hot .

Ohh god i swear .My face turn into a red as a tomato.

Oh god princess . I love it when you blush . That has cause me to blush more.

"Ash, i want to tell you something."

When you left for new york. I was very sad. So i went to hang out to the sliver club. There she was , sarah. She was dancing but then she came to me to ask me to dance with her. Knowing me i sucks in dancing, i refuse her. But that had not stop her to talk to me. Since that day we became friends. I do not wanted to tell you because i knew it was not important.

But then my brother sam died . Because of those fucking rouges. I was so depress . No one understand the pain inside me. Then sarah came ,she comforted me , then she kiss me. The kiss was not like our kiss ,in ours their is sparks.. But in her kiss there were nothing just emotions..

From that day we started dating . But i assure you that we have not had sex.Ash i had only love you from the start to the end. Sarah was only a comforter ,she thought that i love her but those feelings never came. But when you came back , i realise that those feelings were made only for you Ash. Then he lean and kiss me .

Oh god. How could i not forgive him. His my mate. And he says he loves me.That all matters for me.

We both were looking in each other's eyes, like we were connecting our souls when, there were a knock at the door. Shit realising i was completely nake , i run into the bathroom to wear blue jeans short and a white with blue line blouse...

 Shit realising i was completely nake , i run into the bathroom to wear blue jeans short and a white with blue line blouse

Coming out of the room, i found maria she was talking to xavier.. it seem she was threatening him. Using my hearing ability.." Don't dare broke her heart again or you would deal with a mad sister.And you know when i say mad ,what that mean."

Omg.. maria was so cute , she choose me over her brother, oh god thanks to give me this wonderful friend.

I still remember , i day xavier forgot that it was maria's birthday ,everyone had wish her but he had not. That day maria had thrown xavier in muddy water. Yuck.. he was very dirty full with mud. It was like he had bath in mud. Reminding that ,i started laughting. Getting both maria and xavier attention..

"Hey Ash sweetheart.."

"Hey darling."

So Ash i guess, you two are good now. I nodded.

So that means we can celebreat. She said

What? Both me and xavier said.

Hope you like it 😂😘
And plzzzzzzz. Dont forget to vote and comment.