Reality 💙

Hey guys we are near the end of thw book . Don't worry  there only a few chapters . 💙💙💙

Please vote and comment 😚😚✔

-No more sad songs 🙈✔

**************************

I could hear everyone crying but i  open my eyes. I could feel 
Someone touching me but i couldn't open my eyes.

Its strange but sometime i could hear someone telling me i love you. And then he would stop.

I waited long for my eyes to open but couldn't.

...............................................................

Xavier pov..

Today , she was leaving me forever. I would be alone. Today was her funeral and here i am telling her that i love her don't leave me but she left. She left.

Everyone was well dress in black.
My mom told me that it was fate. But i didn't agree . I wanted my Ash. She was my everything .

I just wanted to stay in my room and to think about her. About how we used to laugh at our neighbour because of him always trying to impress my cousins.

Ashni was always my love. When she went away. I couldn't think about living without of her. But later my mom explain me about my mate would be much better than Ash. But stubborn  like i was . I always wanted her.

I still remember that day when i wanted to propose her but everything went wrong.

I just love her.

...............................................................

Stranger pov.

Those idiot . They don't know her value.

Everyone knows that Ashni is a vong and got some powers. Since Ashnii is protecting her daughter nothing can happen to her.

I know its difficult to understand but its true

My grand-daughter is Not dead.

.......................................................

Yaaaaaaaaaaa

She's not dead 🙈😚😂😂

Those who think she's dead .

Keep trying 🙅🙈✔

-cheshna

Read the next chapter to know more.......