Attack

Xaviet pov..

How did this happen.it was a wonderful day , i found my mate ,my luna. The everytime shattered like a dream.

I hurt my princess on her birthday. She was so happy when she came. When she found out i was her mate she smile but then this happen. I hate myself for this.

"Brother. Let me talk to her. "

"I have a plan in mind."

"Its her birthday .. so we should celebrate it . So would not like to broke someone's heart especially mine"

"So xavier would you the preparations ?"my sister ask.

"Of course its for princess ,anything for her."

I had arrange everything according to her choice ..

At the party everyone was present and i was late. Because of Ashni's favourite flowers ,white roses.

Entering the club i found Ashni talking to guest. She had a fake smile on her face. Everyone knows that. As when she smile there is a spark in her eyes.

Ashni was walking to meets the guest , but when she saw me she ran . It  made my heart broke into pieces,my mate was running away from me.

"What are you waiting for . Go after her you idiot." Rex said.

Ashni was looking amazingly hot in this black gown.

Running after her ,we reach into the forest near the lake we both mostly have spend our time.

Under the light of the moon, she was looking more than beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------
Ashni pov..

Sitting near the lake . I sense someone presence and it was not xavier. I snap my head where the smell was coming from. Then behind me xavier appear ,he was as tense as me.

When i look into his eyes i found worries. I was shock it seems he care for me. How could he care for me when he love that girl.
Coming out of my thought i heard a noise near the bushes. Xavier and i moving forward, we found a wolf then there was more than one. They were rouges . They were around 50 . How could this be possible.

Then behind appear a chocolate brown wolf and that instant i knew who it was.. Jack

Xavier thought he was an enmeny he was shifting into his wolf form . But i stop him.

"Alpha xavier contact the others."
These words sound weird from my mouth but it had to be said.

After some minutes everyone was there. We were finally ready to fight. shifting into my wolf form , i found that my wolf was not completely white anymore. Now it consist of golden fury also. I was shock ,it seems that everyone was looking at me like i'm a piece of meat. Some wolves of the rouges started to back out ..

Not knowing what was happening ,i look at jack and xavier ,it seems that the both of then was having discussion.

Then the fight began. One rouge look in my direction and i knew it was a challenge. Running to her . I bite her throat and soon she was down.. with only one bite she was down it was impossible. Everyone was surprise. Some rouge started to run towards me to attack. But my wolf was much stronger than them ,we fight each of them and everyone was on the ground.

After the fight ,jake came to meet me.

"You were amazing their Ash." He said." HOW did you do this."

"Really i don't understand how my speed has increase ,my strength and my height." I say

"Don't worry you would found out." He said.

Then he hug me.

Then a growl was sound behind me .i already knew from whom it was. But jack was confused. I told him i would explain him every thing. He understands.

Xavier came to me, he was still nake , i could see his abbs . Seeing i was checking him out a smirk appear on his face. I blush by the fact, my face was red like a tomato.

"You may go now , take the rouges who are alive to the basement liam."

"Yes Alpha."

Then he continue to walk towards me. i could  only see his eyes they were so beautiful.Then the most wonderful thing happen . He lean down and kiss my lips ,asking for entrance . And i granted him. The kiss was gentle slow. Then it became rough. His package rubbing into me. A moan escape from me , he smile then continue to kiss my lips . Then slowly he start to trail kisses on my neck . Sucking a spot.Then coming to my soft spot causing me to moan.

My hands travel from his chest to his hair causing him to growl. He carry me not stopping kiss my back was on the land. He start trailing kiss on my stomact then to my private spot.

I was already so wet. He look at me as if asking permission. I nodded. Then he continue and he lick my private spot. I could feel his tough. It feel so good. Then he pass a finger inside me causing a moan.. And i fall asleep because i was so tired.