So cute! 

(Story takes place a year after Mixitale 1 btw)

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Your pov:

Well, I'm back...

Its been about a year since Vixxie went missing, the monsters were freed, and my meeting with Hano. All has been surprisingly well. I guess. Tho, I do wish Vix was here. I could show her all the wonders of the surface. I hope she's okay. G has been well along with the other Sanses. All the AU's were set free as well but decided to just live with their families.

Its been nice. At least until today:

8-7-16 Sunday morning
9:00am

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when G suddenly walked in. He slammed his hands on the counter. "Tomorrow, you're going to high school since your 17. If Tori found out, I'd be dead where I stand so no ands ifs or buts about it. End of discussion." He says and stomps out.

"Damn, who pissed in his ketchup?" I say aloud. "I agree. Once I find out, I'll kill them." Fell said, as he walked in. "He's giving you a hard time, too?" I ask, giggling.

"Stop laughing! He fucking threw me out the window because I wouldn't go to my room to sleep." Fell growled, rubbing his back. "So THATS what I heard this morning." I say and flip a Bacon pancake.

Fell growls. Swappy comes bouncing into the kitchen. "Morning! Ooo~! That smells good!!" He says and hops over to me, his star pupils shining.

"Morning Swap." I say and smile. It hasn't really been the same around here but, we adjusted. Error comes glitching in, growling. "I demand food. Now!" He snarls. Ever since i started mastering cooking, they love my food. "The food's not done yet, Glitchyberry." I say and flip another pancake.

"Did you just.....? Glitchyberry?" Error says and contemplated his life. "Hey guys! Those look great!" Rainbowberry says and walks in.

I gave them nicknames:

Ink - Rainbowberry

Error - Glitchyberry

Swap -Blueberry of course

Fell - Razzberry

Sans - Lazyberry

Lust - Grapeberry

Fresh - Koolberry (Shhhhhhh children. Let it happen)

G - Lemonberry (Hehehehh)

Reap - Deathberry

And M - Mixiberry

Mixiberry has been working with Alphys ever since the V incident.

He works himself to the bone, trying to help create an artificial soul. Even if we don't really need it to break the barrier (which is already broke), it'll still be useful.

Deathberry walked in, yawning. "Its so exhausting, reaping people. Especially the ones who don't want to die. Tricky bastards always wanting to avoid death." He says and sits in his chair. I put down the plates. "Hey, where's Lazyberry?" I ask.

"He's probably still sleeping. Lazy bones." Grapeberry says, diving into the kitchen.

"Aren't you all lazy bones?"

"Not me, homeslice. Sleeping in is like, totally unradical, bruh. It gives you less time in the day to partayyyyy!" Koolberry says, eating.

(Snow-chan face palms)

I eat some food and save the rest for G and Sans. Well, i guess tomorrow i have school. Yay....

"Whyyyy G?!?! Whyyyyy?!?!?!"

"Stop complaining! Everyone else is going, too! Hell, I'm the one taking time to enroll you guys! Plus, Im older than all of ya!"

"That's not fair! I don't wanna go!! Why do i have to go?!"

"Shut up!! The others are going, too!!"

"If their going then why aren't you?!"

"I'm 19!! We established this already!"

"Its not fairrrrrr!!! I dont wanna get up early and go to school!"

"Oh well! You're going!!!"

"I don't wanna go to school, i just wanna FREESHAVACADO!"

"SANS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"FREESHAVACADO! FREESH-FREESH-FREESH
AVACADO!!"

"IF YOU PROMISE TO STOP, I WONT SEND YOU TO SCHOOL!"

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH! FREESHAVACADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"FINE!!! I WONT SEND ANYONE BUT {Y/N} TO SCHOOL! I PROMISE ON VIXXIE'S SOUL!"

"YOU BETTER NOT!!!! DEAL!"

Well damn. That's how you feel, G?

I got up and threw G's plate at G. The pancake slid down his skull. The eggs landed in his jacket.

I then ran outside.

(666 words)