Random Chapter

------> Your pov <------

I woke up with a burning pain in my chest.

Its happening again... I can't let them see me like this!

I race downstairs and turned on the oven. I placed a Pentagram drawing inside of it and closed the oven door. I watched it burn and set on fire.

The oven turned a hazy red and the door burst open. Out walked.....

FORREST BURNS.

"IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK~ G GET YER ASS OUT HERE!" Forrest yelled. All le Sanses ran downstairs, alert and eyes flaring. G looked like he was gonna shit bricks. Forrest's eyes flared red and he slid/walked over to everyone. The house blew up and there was spaghetti everywhere.

Jacksepticeye was being chased by Tinky-Winky from Slendytubbies while Markiplier was running after him, throwing Septiplier fanficts at Tinky-Winky. Snow-chan threw her phone and started hyperventilating from views on MT 1.

"KILLLLLL MEEEEE!" G shouted as a demonic looking Forrest chased after him. Snow-chan had recovered from her shock and was being a Yandere for Hueberry.

She hid behind a tree and watched him talk with Osana (is that how you spell it?) Aka Boobs Mackenzie.

"Boobsy better back of meh Senpai or imma chop dem boobs off and force-feed them to her!" I heard her yell. She was wearing Yandere-chan's outfit. (It'd probably look weird on me since I'm fat. I probaly look HORRIBLE in a short skirt; not that I'd ever wear one)

Then, cookies were raining down on us.

"OH LAWD! THANK YEW JEZUZ!" Toriel was yelling.

Assriel came out of nowhere and yelled: "YEW NEEEED SUM MALK!!"

Charazard was evolving in the corner while holding her knife. Frisky walked around singing  "The Milkshake Song." And Boobs Mackenzie was hugging Hueberry.

Snowdere-chan roared and leaped out of her hiding spot and stabbed Boobsy in the boobs. Hue had a look of horror plastered on his face. "YOU'RE A MONSTER! GET AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled at Snowdere. She froze. "N-no..."

The 'Heartbroken' screen popped up and she fell on her knees. "Now everyone knows what I'm REALLY like..." She said, sniffling.

Snowdere wiped her tears away and stood up.

"Lets try this again. Sanspai WILL be mine. He doesn't have a choice." She said, determined. Then, everything went black.

Gaster was sitting in the lab with Sans.

"EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!"

SLAM

He and Sans were flopping on the floor. I decided to join them. After a while, it hurt ALOT. And Sans looked like he was about to pass out.

Gaster fainted along with Sans.

Forrest slid back over to me. He had holes everywhere and had ragged breathing. "Avenge me!" He whispered and died.

I shed a tear. "Another one..." (Meme voice included)

Snowdere was stabbing the hell out of the girls at school. Her outfit was covered in blood and she needed to calm down.

She laughed hysterically, cleaned up the bodies, changed clothes, and stalked Sanspai again.

- Aftermath -

Sanspai was finally with Snowdere.

Frisk started working with Miley Cyrus and the arts of twerking.

Assriel and Toriel made vines.

G was now trapped in Firewatch and forced to work with Forrest Burns, Henry, and Delilah. (Spoilers for those who have not finished the game!) He also solved the mystery of the kid who was actually dead instead of missing. His gear had given out when he was rock climbing. It caused him to fall to his death and get crushed by other rocks... his skelly was found underneath those rocks.. so sad... 😥😥😥 (I actually cried at that part. I watched Jacksepticeye and Markiplier's gameplays of it)

Mark and Jack got married and Tinky-Winky was burned to death at the wedding.

Charazard was caught by Ash.

Boobsy was mutilated by Snowdere.

Gaster and Sans ate popsicles.

And you..

You dear reader..

Simply lived life to the fullest and achieved your dreams.

(Arthur from PBS kids theme plays)

"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! SOMETHING SOMETHING! AND I SAIS HEY! HEY! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY! WE GET TO LIVE, WORK AND PLAY! AND GET ALONG WITH EACHOTHER! SOMETHING SOMETHING!" Snowdere sings. (I don't know the words XD)

"READING RAINBOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Snowdere yelling. "BUTTERFLY IN DA SKYYYYY! I CAN GO TWICE AS HIGHHHH!!! TAKE A LOOK! ITS IN A BOOK!! A READING RAINBOW! I CAAAAANNNN GO ANYWHERE!! WAYS TO KNOW! WAYS TO GROW! READING RAINBOW!! I CAAAAANNNN BE ANYTHING!! THINGS TO LEARN! SO MUCH MORE! READING RAINBOW! READING RAINBOW!

READING RAINBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

(Aye! I killed that! I sung that out loud XD)

(Also, I LOVE Reading Rainbow. My teachers showed us it all the time in PreK, First grade, and Second grade. I love the theme so much! Does anyone know where I could find some episodes?)

- Da end! -

Bonus ending:

Snow-chan: *Goes on Google looking for Gaster!Sans pictures*

*Finds a pictures and waits for it to load*

*It loads fully*

*Snow-chan throws phone across room*

*Picture is: Gaster, Papyrus, and Sans having a threesome and skele-dicks are showing*

*Snow-chan screams* "YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF, 'WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?'

NOT FUCKING THIS!"

(That really happened 😅)

Bonus Bonus ending:

G: *Pats crouch area* Deez nuts

Fell: *Copies him* Deez nuts

Lust: *Copies both* Deez nuts

Snow-chan: *Growls* IF Y'ALL DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT "DEEZ NUTS", WHAT Y'ALL REALLY NEED IS JEEZUS!