19

You'll learn who that is later ON~ And if you know who that is, SHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHDHDHEH or I will find you :3

Your pov:

I opened my eyes only to be greeted with hazy moonlight. Tony and Alice were laying next to me. The ground beneath me felt like concrete. I slowly sat up and looked around. We were in an ally. I nudged the siblings and their eyes shot open.

"Where are we?" Alice said, brushing herself off. Tony looked around and shrugged. "It doesn't look like the city or any place I've seen." Tony said.

"Maybe it's one of those AUs you told us about." Alice suggested. "Could be. The only AU I've ever been to was Underlust and Mixitale." I said with a shrug. I heard a childish scream. Quickly, we raced towards it.

A group of monsters were surrounding this little girl. "HEY! STOP THAT!" I yelled at them. The ringleader looked at me and laughed. "What're you gonna do about it human?" He snickered. His buddies laughed with him. "You shouldn't have asked that." I said, growling.

My hand and the leader were surrounded with a green aura. I clenched my hand into a fist. The leader thrashed around and I noticed. He was coughing and choking.

I'm choking him...cool....but I don't want to kill him... what should I-

I was brought out of my thoughts as the monster grew limp, his eyes clouded. "Oh shit! Run!!!" The others yelled and raced off. The dead monster fell to the ground. "Wow...{Y/N}, are you okay?" I heard Tony ask. My hand released and I stared at his body.

I've never killed anyone before....

The little girl walked up to me. She was neko wearing a black long sleeve shirt ans white shorts with little guest shoes. Her black ears and tail swished from side to side. She looked bit scared. She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

Hers were closed like Frisk's. "Meow...." She said. "H-huh?" I asked. She pulled me into a hug as if she was saying thank you. "Heh. You're welcome." I said and hugged her back.

Tony looked at Alice and back at us. "What's you name?" Alice asked her.

"K-kitty cat~!" She said, cutely. "Aww! She's adorable!" Tony said. I petted her ears. "Kitty Cat, I'm {Y/N}, that's Alice, and that's Tony. Could you tell us where we are?" I asked her. She nodded.

*Kitty Cat says you are in Mobtale*

(Not Mafia! MOBtale. There's a difference! Kinda)

Words popped up above her. "Umm, do you know the Sans by chance?" I asked. She nods.

*Kitty Cat says that she's this AUs Frisk. Sans is probably looking for her

"Okay, can you take us to him?" Tony asks. Sh nods again. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the alley.

-Tem skip brought to you by: Amazing Firewatch backgrounds-

We were walking down a much darker alley. It gave me the chills. We heard footsteps ans looked around.

A tall Cerberus-like monster towered over us. It snarled and pounced for me. "ALL HUMANS MUST DIE!" It hissed.

Kitty Cat threw me out of the way. It missed and hit the ground. "RUN!!!"

We all raced down the ally and into the street. Kitty Cat and I tripped.

The monster smirked with triumph and bared its teeth. I curled myself around Kitty Cat, preparing for death.

I waited....

And waited....

Then suddenly,