My emotions right now↑

Your pov:

"Please put me down! I'm sorry! Please, don't hurt me!" The boy said. Wish flew up to him and licked his cheek. I put him down. I giggled. "Don't worry! We wont hurt you. I'm {Y/N} an that's my pet gaster blaster, Wish." I helping him up. "Thanks for helping me. I'm Tony. Its nice to meet you." He says holding out his hand. I shake it.

"Wait...{Y/N} are you THE {Y/N} who help Frisk free the monsters?" He asks, gasping. "Uhh, I wouldn't exactly say 'help' more like..... I dunno." I say, shrugging. "Well, I've heard alot about you. Like that vixen girl. Frisk never stops talking about you and her." He says, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Anyways, we're 1 hour late for class! Alice will kill me! And look at my face!! Nooo! She might think you did it!" He panics. I hear a feminine voice yelling from down the hall.

"Tonyyy! Tonnyyyyy! Where are you Tony?" She yells.

"Oh shiznits! That's her!" "Tony! I found ya!" The girl says running up to him. She stops smiling when she sees his face. "Tony..." she says slowly.

She looks down, her bangs covering her eyes.

"D I D S H E D O T H I S?" 'Alice' points to me. "No... I saved him actually." I say, nervous.

"T O N Y. I S S H E T E L L I N G T H E T R U T H?"

"Yes, Alice! Don't hurt her please! That's {Y/N}! The other human from the Underground!" Tony says, trying to calm Alice down. "Oh..okay!" Alice returns to her normal self. "Hello. Im Alice, Tony's best friend. But, DONT ship us because I love him like a brother." Alice snaps at the end.

"Okay. Anyways, nice to meet you. We should really get to class.." I say and look at the time. It was time for 3rd period. So, we missed an entire period?

Hopefully G doesn't find out...

My next class is Civics. Alice and Tony show me where it is and we exchange numbers. "Oh a new student. Welcome, Ms. {L/N}. I hope you have enjoyed your day so far. Also, a question. Why were you absent for first period?" The teacher asks. "I got lost and no one helped me." I lied, doing a cute confused and fake embarrassed face. "Very well, sit wherever you like." The teacher says.

"{Y/N}?!"

"Caleb?!"

"What are you doing here?" Caleb asks, smiling as usual.

"G enrolled me. This is my first day. I already saw Frisk. " I say, still weirded out by his smile. "Oh, well nobody told me! Have ya met Asriel yet?" Caleb says, patting the seat next to him. "Nope. Hopefully I can. I can't wait. Fell's sending a Sans i haven't met yet yo pick me up after school. I wonder who." I say, tapping a pencils on the desk. "Hmm. That's something to ponder about. We to to lunch in in a 5 minutes and come back to class. You kinda got here 20 minutes after class started."

"Ooh. Okay." A bell rings and Caleb grabs my wrist. I close my eyes and open them. I appeared in the lunchroom with Caleb staring at me. "You can teleport?!!! How?!?!?" Caleb asks. "I don't know. I just found out today. Anyways, let's eat." I close my eyes again and appear at the front of the lunch line. I pick (F/O/C) (flood of choice), and follow Caleb. We sit at the front table. Frisk is there, chatting with a male goat monster in a green and yellow sweater. Frisk notices me and pulls me down onto the bench. The goat boy looks at me, smiling. "Hi. I'm Asriel Dreemurr. I've heard alot about you, {Y/N}." He says and shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you,too, Asriel. Frisk, I can teleport and use magic like Sans!" I tell them. "Really? Cool!!" They say, mouth full of French fries.

I nod. I saw Tony and Alice walk by and they waved. I wave back and continue eating.

☘ Time Skip to end of the day brought to you by: "ASSriel and FRISKy." ☘

I walked outside and wave to my friends as they leave. I stand in front of the school, waiting.

"Hey! Human! Over here!" A voice calls. It sounds like Fell!Papyrus mixed with Swap's voices. A short skele that looks exactly like Swap except he has red and gold on like Fell, walks up to me. "So, YOU'RE {Y/N}? Heh." He says, holding out his hand. "Uh yeah. Ouch!" I say, as i shook his hand. I pulled my hand away only to discover a tack stuck in the palm of my hand. I wince and pull it out, blood dripping from it.

"Anyways, I'm SwapFell!Sans but Vixxie called me Flare." He says, smirking. "Nice to meet you, Flare. Of course he'd send a Fell." I snickered. (I was gonna choose Dancetale!Sans, Dream!Sans, or Horror!Sans to come get you but I decided on SwapFell.)

"Anyways, Fell sent me to come get you." He turned around and started walking. I followed. He unlocked a white Chevrolet Maher and sat in the driver's seat. I got in the passengers and watched him drive.

He notices me staring. "What?!"

"How do you drive if you're so short?" I ask.

"SWAP CAN DO IT, TOO!" Flare growls. I giggle. Flare's face turns red. "S-STOP LAUGHING! I WONDER WHY VIXXIE SACRIFICED HERSELF TO SAVE YA YOU PIECE OF SHIT." He yells, speeding up the car. I laugh even harder. Flare bangs his head against the horn.