Hi Void Dad. How're you?Also, Snowflake Mama is sick.

Your pov:

I leap onto my bed and beat the shit out of my pillows. I hear Jade's voice from downstairs. "That was a little too extreme." She said. I growled and went still.

I start singing a song:

I'm holding on a rope

Got my two feet off the ground

And I'm hearing what you're saying but I just can't make a sound..

You tell me that you need me then you go cut me down.

But wait! You tell me that you're sorry and didn't think I'd turn around to say...

That its too late to apologize!!!!

It's too late~!!!!

I said it's too late to apologize!!!!

It's too late~!!!!

Too late...

I didn't realize that i was crying.

'How could he just
...do that?'

'What it she really IS dead?'

'Whay if its time to move on?'

'Is it best to forget her?'

I go to sleep with these thoughts.

☯ The next morning ☯

Im woken up by a sleepy Ink this time. "Noo...i wanna sleep..." i muttered. "So do i....you didn't just give birth..." Ink said, with a yawn at the end.

My eyes shot open. "YOU GAVE BIRTH?! TO WHO?!!!" I was now wide awake. Ink had a sleepy grin on his face. "When you get dressed, I'll tell you." He said and left.

I showered and put on a white tanktop, a brown leather jacket, black pants with a black belt with a circle in the middle, and brown ankle heeled boots. I put on a white headband and left my hair down. I grabbed my bag, purse and phone and ran downstairs.

A small skeleton with black paint like splatters like Ink on his head and body with a paper white hoodie and pants bounced up to me. He was short like Blueberry but at the same time he seemed taller than him. He had a red, yellow, and blue Iris like Error. His fingertips were like Errors and had the same string ability. (Don't feel like researching on him so that's what i think he looks like)

"Hi. I'm Paperjam!Sans. You can call be PJ or Jammy if you want, {Y/N}." He says, holding out his hand. I smile and shake it. I take his cheeks into my palms and squish them around. "YOU'RE SO CUTE!!" I yell, smiling. A black blush spread across his squished cheeks. "No impf noth." He said. I picked him up and hugged him.

"He's mine! He's smol and adorable and mine. He belongs to me. Mine!" I growled at Reap and Ink who were setting out breakfast. They stared at me. "You better be careful then. Error might flip." Reap said, chuckling. "So Ink, who did you give birth to?" I ask, holding Jammy like someone would a toddler.

Ink blushed a bit. "Jammy....he's me and Error's son." Ink said, smiling.

"OH MY LLAMA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT? WE COULD'VE HAD A BABY SHOWER! QIDRHEBSKJEJSJWJSJ!" I freaked out. "{Y/N}, giving birth this way if VERY different from how humans do it. Its akward and the pregnancy doesn't last that long. Now, put your nephew down and eat so you can go to school. Reap's gonna take you." Ink says, setting a plate of waffles with nutella and whipped cream on them in front of me.

"Yay! I got a nephew!!!" I yell, before i eat. I devour the food and wash my hands. "Ink, you do seem like the motherly type, to be honest." I said as I picked up Jammy again. Ink blushed again. I swung him around and hugged him. He giggled in my arms.

I kissed Jammy on the forehead and both cheeks and gave him one more hug. "Bye Jammy! I'll see you later!" I said and follwed Reap outside.