Here's some sin for ya!

Woah, Snow-chan! Sin on the second chapter? Why you movin so fast?!

Cuz i can. Underlust is the best sin.

Wtf.....?

Fite me!

Umm...

Catch these hands, boi! o(>< )o

(Onto the chapter XD)

(Oh and WARNING: Your going to Underlust in this chapter. So uh....yeah

Your pov:

I raced out the door, as fast as i could go.

I wasn't watching where i was going and bumped straight into a little boy.

"Ooof! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I say and help him up. "Yeah, I'm good. Just watch where you're going." The boy says, smiling. (Hint: Chara form)

He has white hair with matching white skin and  gray eyes. His whole outfit consisted of gray and white. "My names Caleb. Nice to meet you, {Y/N}." He said, holding out his hand, his smile now scaring me a bit.

"How did you know my name, Caleb?" I ask, shaking his hand. "Oh, I've heard so much about you from Frisk and Asriel. They're my friends." He says, still smiling. "Hope we can hang sometime." He says and runs off.

That was weird...

I walk through the town, not caring where i was going. I sat down on a bench in a nearby park. "Well, what do I do now?"

"I'll tell you what you CAN do, baby cakes."

Shit... there's only one skelly who says something like that.

"G-G?"

"In the flesh."

I turn around only to get cigarette smoke blown in my face. "That was some stunt ya pulled, sweets. But, I'm not one to be taken lightly so i advise you not to do that again. As punishment as one of your caretakers, you have to let Lust pick out your outfit for the first week of school."

Did i just hear him correctly?

"WHAT?!"

"Ya heard me. Lust!"

Lust comes running over, panting. "Yeah?" He says, wiping his hands with a napkin. The napkin is coated in a weird substance that smells.............interesting.

"You get to pick out {Y/N}'s outfit for the first week of school." G says and walks off. "Have fun and oh! Feel free to take her shopping in....

Underlust."

God damn you G.

- Time skip brought you by: "Swing it!"-

"Lust~! Its too tight!"

"(Panting) Its okay, the pain will go away in a few minutes."

"(Groan) Lust~ It hurts!"

"It's okay, {Y/n}. You'll feel better, soon."

"I'm done with this shit!"
I shout. We've been trying to fit this VERY tight shirt on that I though was cute. Lust was panting because he couldn't get it on. I throw the shirt across the dressing room, pouting.

"Come on. We're going to Underlust. Just stay close to me and be careful. Dunno why G wants me to do this. You wouldn't last 5 seconds there on your own." He says. 'Okay
....' I think ans take his hand.

We teleported to Underlust. I stick close to him like he says and we walk down the street. There are piles off cum in the snow. Gross.

Lust grips my hand tighter and speeds up a bit. We walk past houses and i can hear moans. Dirty sinners....(its Underlust! Duh!)

We walk past Grillbys. "Hey, Lust? Can we go see Grillbz?" I ask, innocently.

"Sorry kiddo. No can do. Vix would kill me if she was here. So no- and she's gone." He says watching you disappear.

"Ughhh, she might get fucked! If she looses her virginity, its your fault, G." Lust says and runs after you.

Lust pov:

I run into Grillbys. What {Y/N} doesn't realize is that Grillbys is a STRIP CLUB. I face palm and throw open the doors. I'm greeted by {Y/N} freaking out when she sea Grillby.

"GRILLBY'S A STRIPPER?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?" She yells pointing to Grillby whose currently pole-dancing. 'God damnit, {Y/N}.' I think and run towards her. She gets swept into a crowd of dancing mongers and people. I spot Papyrus in the corner, flirting with some girls monster and human.

'Please, Asgore don't let him see me!' I plead and grab {Y/N}'s arm. "Cmon! Lets get out of here before anyone sees me-" "SANS! SANS IS THAT YOU?!" Papyrus shouts, pushing through the crowd. "SANS, THAT IS YOU! COME HERE!" He yells and pushes past more people. "Run {Y/N}!" I shout but she's nowhere in sight.

'Oh God! Where did she go?!?!?'

"SANS!" I'm embraced by Papyrus. "ITS BEEN SO LONG, BROTHER! I HAD TO DO THE BONE-ZONING BUSINESS WITHOUT YOU! THE GIRLS REALLY MISSED YOU! I DID AS WELL!" Paps says. I start sweating, nervously. "Its good to see ya, too, Pap. I gotta go find someone." I say pulling out of the hug.

"HOLLY WANTS TO SEE YOU! I'LL GO GET HER! HOLLY!!!" He yells and runs towards her. "I don't have time for this shit!!" I growl. Holly's one of the monsters I've boned. She's a neko. And she's annoying. Dunno why I took her to the bone-zone. I just can't help it. I don't want to be famous for that.... I just want to be normal. I can't help it, tho.

Holly has long blond hair, white cat ears and tail, and gray eyes. "Sansy~!" Her annoying voice shouted. "Hey, Holly. Now, i have to go. My friend's lost." I say, pushing her away. She looks hurt. "What's wrong? You're always happy to see me!" She pouts. "Holl, listen! My friend could be getting raped at the moment, so please move out of the way." I growl, annoyed.

"Its a girl, isn't it?" Holly says, her eyes lowered to the ground. "Holly! It doesn't matter!" "You're leaving your FAVORITE girl to go find some one night slut?" Holly growled. "Why?! You just got back and you're leaving?" She yells again.
"{Y/N} IS NOT A SLUT!" I shout. "WELL, THIS '{Y/N}' IS APPARENTLY MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN ME OR YOUR OWN BROTHER!" Holly hollers. "DONT YOU DARE BRING PAPYRUS INTO THIS! YOU'RE THE SLUT YA DUMB FAKE BITCH!"
"YOU JUST WANT ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE SO YOU CAN GO BONE THAT GIRL!" Holly went way too far.

"I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BONE HER! I DONT WANT TO BONE ANYONE! I NEVER ASKED TO BE THIS WAY! ITS JUST HOW I AM! I CANT HELP IT! I DONT WANT TO BE KNOWN OR REMEMBERED LIKE THIS! {Y/N} IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME AND VIXXIE ASKED ME TO PROTECT HER ALONG WITH THE OTHERS! I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!!!! IM SO TIRED OF IT, GIRL AFTER GIRL, SHOWER AFTER SHOWER TO CLEAN THE DISGUSTING SLUTTY CUM OFF OF MY BODY! I LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERYDAY, THINKING HOW I CAN FIX MYSELF. I ONly have one purpose in life and its to protect....{Y/N}..." I say my eye flaring and purple tears running down my skull.

The whole club goes silent, the music stopping. "Sans-" Holly says. "Shut up! Cant you see you've done enough?" I growled, fiercely wiping away my tears. "If any of you touch
{Y/N}, Y O U R E G O N N A H A V E A B A D T I M E." I say and without thinking, i run out of the club, forgetting about {Y/N} completely.

'Damn.....I'm sorry V....'.I think and run away.