Get reaped on! Btw, I got an idea to write some sinsssssss. I'm making a Lust x Reader 😈

Prolonge will be posted soon....

Your pov:

"Hey G. I need to talk to you. Its important." I say as they watch Goodburger. "Huh? What kind of important? Can it wait a bit?" G asks, not really listening. He was playing with Jade's purple hair. "G.....its REALLY important." I say tapping my foot against the floor. "Yeah, Yeah." He says again.

I get angry and use my magic. I lift both of them off of the couch and toss them to the floor, not hard but not gentle either.

"What was that for, {Y/N}?" Jade says, awed at my powers. She rubbed her butt and stood up. "When did you get magic, kid?" G says, bits of anger and surprise in his voice. "Today and I've been trying to tell you!" I snap. "Is that how you talk to the head of the house?" Jade asks, smiling. I growl, getting sick of Jade. I get an idea. I smirk at her. "Hey? Wanna see something cool?" I ask. She nods. I summon Wish and make her chase Jade.

Jade lets out screams while G watches, trying not to laugh. "{Y/N}, s-stop Wish." He chokes out. Wish has Jade pinned in a corner, charging up a blast. I made Wish disappear at the last minute. Jade was on the floor, shaking. I was laughing.

"{Y/N}! What the hell made you think that was a good idea???! And why did you do that?!!!" G yelled at me, his laughter gone. "Because you didn't listen to me! All of your attention was on her!" I yelled back. (Btw: No you don't like G and you aren't jealous. So yeah, no G X Reader. G's mineeeeeee XD I'll share.........

Sometimes......

Maybe.....

5 minutes. Okay back to le story)

G growled. "{Y/N}, go to your room! We'll talk about this later! Is this how you act when we have company?" He yelled. "No, I'm not going to my room! You can't tell me what to do! And i can act however the hell i feel like it when we have 'company' over. Its obvious that you're attracted to her! You want to date her!" I screamed.

"So what of I want to date her? I can do what o want!"

"Oh so then Vixxie doesn't matter? You would literally CHEAT?!"

"Its not cheating!! Vixxie is dead, okay!!! Why should I wait for her when the possibility that she's dead is 90% accurate?!"

"YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE 'I LOVE YOU'S ' AND 'I'LL WAIT FOR YOU' ?! WHAT ABOUT ALL OF HER STUFF?!"

"IM NO BITCH! AND PLUS, HER STUFF IS GONE! I CHANGED HER ROOM SO JADE IS GOING TO LIVE HERE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, G?!! SO YOU JUST SHOW UP ONE DAY WITH JADE AND SHES MOVING IN?! I BARELY EVEN KNOW HER!"

"WELL I DO! AND I SAY SHE'S LIVING HERE, RIGHT NEXT TO ME!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH VIXXIE'S STUFF?!"

"ITS IN THE OLD HOUSE IN THE UNDERGROUND! I DONT NEED TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT HAPPENED!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! YOU JUSY THROW AWAY THE MEMORIES OF HER?!"

"YES! I WANT TO MOVE ON! HELL, I EVEN BURNED HER TURTLENECK DRESS!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKTRUCK ASS BITCH POTATO!!"

"WHAT?! GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?!"

"YES, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE! SHE LEFT THAT FOR ME! JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO FORGET HER DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!"

"WELL TOO LATE! TAKE YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS AND GO TO BED! YOU'RE LUCKY IM NOT GROUNDING YOUR DUMB ASS! HOW WAS YOUR FUCKING DAY?!"

"IT WAS FUCKTASTIC! I GOT TO GET YELLED AT BY SOME CHEATING LEMON-HEAD LOOKING SKELETON WHO DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING SHIT ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

"HOW ABOUT DEAD GIRLFRIEND?! I GOT A NEW AND ALIVE ONE!" He yelled, putting his arm around Jade.

"FUCK YOU BOTH! YOU BOTH ARE FUCKTRUCKS!!!! HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!" I screamed and ran into my room. I slammed the door shut.