Sans is me whenever my friends take selfies.

#LonelySnowflakeMama

Your pov:

Flare put something in the food and raced out the kitchen. He dived under the table and yanked me with him. "What was that for?" I growl. "Just wait." He replies, smirking.

"3.....

2......

1!"

The food explodes and flies EVERYWHERE. EVERYONE is coated in spaghetti sauce, noodles, and taco shells. Flare is laughing his ass off and I sneak outside. "Thanks Flare! I owe ya one!" I yell to him and take off down the street. "No prob, Pet!" He yells back.

- Tem skip to le park -

I spot Hue on a bench near the playground. He was asleep. I sighed and took out my phone.

You: I see you! |OωO)

I text him. I hide behind a tree and watch as he took out his phone. His eyebrow raises as he reads the message. He looks around, his face a bit pale. "Kid, come out. I know you're there. Stop playing games." He calls out, looking around. I sneak up behind the bench without him noticing.

"RAWR!" I yell. He lets out a girly scream and falls off the bench, clutching his shirt. "What *pant* the hell *pant* is wrong *pant* with you?" He says, gasping for air. He sits back on the bench, sighing. I giggle. "Sorry Hue. Not really." I say. He glares at me. I just shrug.

"So, what's up, Hue?" I ask, twisting around. He looks at me, an eyebrow raised. "Nothing much, Kid. What're you doing?" He replies. I shrug again and gesture to the swings.

"Sorry but, I'm not moving." He says, firmly and takes out his phone. "Fine, then I'll carry you!" I said, determined. He rolled his mixed eyes. "Have fun with that."

I hoist him over my shoulder and carry him to the swings. He yells, surprised. I set him down on one and sit on the other.

(Edit 11-8-16: I came up with a new Sans AU. Ready for it? Ghettotale or Underhood. I have no idea where that idea came from tbh XD But...should I do something with it? I really don't know what to do with it...ideas please?)

I pushed myself on the swing and in a matter of minutes I'm really high (NO YOU'RE NOT ON DRUGS! SOMEWONE WAS THINKIN TAT! I SEE YOU OVER DERE!)  Hue smirked at me and decided to dry and go higher. We were about the same hight until i got an idea.

"Hey Hue! I bet you can't jump off!!" I yell to him. His smirk grows into a grin. "Betcha I can, kid!" He replies. He swings higher and leaps off. He hits a back-flip and a tuck-in-roll in mid air and lands perfectly on his feet. My jaw drops. I see him shit-eating-grinning (Yeah that makes SO much sense :T)

"Fine! Two can play that game!" I yell. I go even higher. "Uh Kid! I don't think that's a good idea!!!" I hear Hue yell. I ignore him and jump. I close my eyes and feel like I'm flying. When I open them, I realized I was heading straight towards the sidewalk. "OH SHIT!!! HUE HELP!!!!!!!!" I scream. He couldn't help me. I teleported myself to a group of bushes which don't help at all because I'm still flying!

I brace myself for impact and break my fall with my shoulder. I crash into the bushes and roll/tumble into stuff. (I teleported myself to the sloped part of the park where you usually go on picnics.) I don't feel any pain at first.

I'm just tumbling, my eyes closed and all senses numbed. That is until I feel myself crash into a tree stump. I roll once more and come to a skidding stop. The pain hits me like a brick and its unbearable.

I let out a loud scream as I feel blood going down my forehead. I feel tired and close my eyes.

Darkness consumes me.

(Edit 11-10-16: Hello!!! JACKSEPTICEYE REACHED 13 MILLION SUBS ON 11-8 OR 9 I FORGOT WHICH DAY! Today, I came up with some more Sans AUs:

Ghettotale

Pedotale

Host tale (Host Club)

Fruitstale (Fruits Basket)

Soultale (Soul Eater)

Wolftale, everyone is part wolf: Humans and monsters that can turn into wolves, are fighting over land)

Tell me if I should bring them to life