MIXITALE 3 COVER!!

ITS CALLED: ☆Mixitale 3: Your Destiny Ends Here☆

Your pov:

I was woken up by Kitty Cat pawing at my face. "*Yawn* Good morning, Kitty." I picked her up and stretched. Alice was laying next to Tony, protectively and snoring. I guess I forgot to put away Wish because she was snoring in the corner of the room. I smelled something cooking in the kitchen and decided to check it out. Kitty was now pawing Alice's face.

"Mornin' kid. How'd ya sleep?" Crowbar asked, flipping a pancake. "Great. Thanks for letting us stay here. I'll go wake the others up." I told him and walked out. I nudged Tony and Alice awake. "Come on, guys. Its time for food and we got a mission." I told them. They nodded and stretched. We all sat at the table and ate. "Here's the plan, we plan: We need to stop at Mix's lab and get you guys some clothes/gear. From there, we can get to the Underground with him. Sound good?" Crowbar explained. We nodded.

I went into the bathroom and washed up. Wish floated behind me. Crowbar was putting on his coat. "Alrighty, Kitty Cat. I'm gonna be gone for a while. Paps'll take care of you. I'll get back as soon as I can." He said and hugged her.

*Kitty Cat says she'll miss you all

"Love ya, Kitty." Crowbar said and put her down. We walked towards him. "Ready?"

With a breif nod and wave of goodbye, we teleported.

.

..

...

....

.....

.

..

...

....

.....

.

..

...

....

.....

3rd person pov:

{Y/N}, Crowbar, and the siblings arrived at a very big white building. Novatech was on a sign in purple in front of the lab. They all walked up the path and into the lab. The doors were sliding doors and they were greeted with a secretary. "Hello! Welcome to Novatech HQ. Where we make life easier. How may I help you?" She says, smiling. "We're here to see Mixi." {Y/N} said, excitedly. "Oh, Doctor.Mix, you mean. I'll get him for you. Please have a seat and feel free to get some water."

The group sat down in some chairs and waited for like 5 minutes. "Alright! The Doctor is free right now. He's on the 40th floor/ the last floor. The elevator is over there." The lady said and pointed to the elevator.  Alice thanked the lady and pressed the button. Everyone steps in. The elevator is made of see-through glass. Tony closes his eyes while Crowbar watches as they go up. {Y/N} clutches her stomach and Alice is holding onto Tony.

The unsettling elevator ride puts everyone on edge as they stop on the top floor. {Y/N} stumbles out and looks around. A clean white lab greets them.

"Hello! Welcome to the lab! I'm- {Y/N}?!?!?"

"Mixi?!?!"