3

Yes, please Swap! (Warning: Kind of a inappropriate chappie)

Your pov:

I watch Sans run away. Too bad i wasn't here to help him...

~Flashback~

After Sans getting called, I got pulled away from him and lost. I was wondering around and spotted Grillbz making drinks. "Hey, you're with Sans, right?" Grillby says and looks at me. I nod and sit on a stool.

"Yep. I'm {Y/N}." I say, twirling a strand of hair around my finger.

"So, he's taken you to the bone-zone?" Grillby asks, taking a sip of a mysterious drink. "What's the bone-zone?" I ask, confused.

Grillbz laughs. "I'm guessing that's a no. You might wanna be careful. Anyone could rape you with a sexy body like that." He cooed. "Wait, are you gonna rape me?" I say, getting ready to run. He laughs again.

"No! Just tell everyone not to touch you or their gonna have a bad time. They'll know what you mean." He says, when his laughter dies down. I notices his pantyhose top is a bit torn, showing as much skin as possible. Then again, i noticed everyone's clothes were flashy.

"So, what's some innocent soul doing in a place like this?" He asks, setting a cup of fizzy soda down in front of me. I nod a thanks and take a sip. "I dumped my breakfast on G and he punished me by letting Lust take me shopping and pick out my clothes for the first week of school. Then, we got here and I ran in here, looking for you." I explain.

"Why were you looking for me?" Grillb asks.

"Because, I wanted to see you and you're nice."

His flames glow brighter. "No one's ever really said that to me. Or meant it unless we were having sex. Thanks..." He says, looking down at his drink. He turns around grabs a glass. "It's okay, Grill. We all deserve some REAL love." I say, smiling. He grins and makes a drink. "Whatcha making?" I ask.

"A Rainbow Margarita. It's delicious." He says and sets the cup down. "Can i taste??" I ask. "Nope."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please??!?!?"

"NO."

"Pretty please with flames on top?"

"NO!"

"Pleaseeeee! Please! GRILLLLLLLLBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"OKAY FINE FINE! JUST A SIP, OKAY?" He caves.

I smile and take a tiny sip. It tastes sour, sweet and strong. "That tastes good." I say, swallowing. It burns my throat a bit. 'Maybe i should've told him how old i am...and maybe shouldn't have drank that.' I think.

"Y'know? You remind me of Vixxie." Grill says after a while. "R-really?" "Mhm." He nods. I stare at him. "You've met Vixxie?" I ask, finishing off the soda. "Yep. That girl was wild." He says, chucking. I looked at him with a 'What do you mean?' Face. He chuckled again and took my glass.

"Well, you might wanna go get Sans. He's probably worried." Grillbz says. "Alright, bye Grillb! Thanks for the drink and advice!" I say, standing up. "No prob, sweetie! Be careful!" He yells as I walk off into the crowd. I push past drunk monsters and humans. 'I hope i make it out of here.' I think, shoving a wolf-guy off of me.

"Wha-hey!" He says, a evil and dirty smirk on his face. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a room. I get pinned against the wall.

'OH SHIT'

"Well, Well, Well, what do we have here? An innocent." He coos, running his hands along my hips. I shiver and put on a brave but scared face. I try to keep my voice calm but its hard.

"D-dont touch me or you're gonna have a bad t-time." I say, quietly. The wolf-guy laughs, his hands going underneath my shirt. "What was that, little Lamb?"

"DONT TOUCH ME OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME!" I yelled at him, and slapped him. I see a look of fear flash in his eyes. "Shit! You're with Sans!" He says and scampers out of the room.

Little bitch.

I laugh to myself and push through the crowd. I hear yelling. I spot Lust yelling at a neko girl. They start screaming as I make my way towards them. Lust is now screaming and tears run down his skull. The music stops and it gets quiet. Lust mutters something to the neko as she tries to apologize. Lust races out of the bar.

~Back 2 Da Present~

I walk up to the neko girl, an urge taking over me, and backhanded her. HARD. She lands on the floor, clutching her cheek. A bewildered skeleton dressed in pink and black, looks at us. "How dare you make Lust cry?!" I growl at her. "I-i"

"Can it, dirty bitch!" I yell at her. The tall skeleton looks at me. "YOU KNOW SANS?" He asked, sounding worried about his bro. I nod. "Name's {Y/N}." I say and shake his hand. "IM THE GREAT AND SEXY PAPYRUS! CAN YOU HELP ME FIND SANS?" He asks, hope gleaming in his lustful pink heart pupils while striking a sexy pose. I nod again and kick the neko in the stomach before walking out with Papyrus.

~Tem Skip brought to you by: "YOU BETTER STOP!STOP! NO STOP! STOOOOOOOP!!!"~

"Any ideas where he might be? This is your AU after all." I say, looking at Papyrus. "HMMM..." He hums, putting his hand on his hip.

"WELL, USUALLY WHEN HE'S NOT JERKING OFF, HE GOES TO WATERFALLS!" Papy says.

"Oh umm....okay." I nod and hold his hand.

We walk a bit until we come across the Waterfalls. I see Lust sitting with his knees to his chest, his shoulders shaking.

Papyrus and I don't dare to speak, not knowing what to do. Comfort him or give him space?

I whisper to Papyrus. "Lets just leave him alone for a bit. Kay, Papy?"

"ALRIGHT, HUMAN. YOU CAN COME MEET THE OTHERS!" He whisper-yells.

We walk to the river. River Person keeps facing me for some reason during the boat ride. "Uhhhh.....Hi?" I say, waving awkwardly. River Person lets out a raspy chuckle as we get off the boat in Hotlands.

Papyrus and I walk into the lab. "ALPHYS!! IT IS PAPYRUS! I BROUGHT A NEW TOY-ERR....FRIEND!" Pap says and drags me inside.

Alphys rushes out, grinning. "H-hello! Ooh~ Papyrus! She's a c-cutie~!" Alphys exclaims. "I w-will go get U-undyne! Here! W-watch some h-hentai. I have yaoi and yuri as well. Wh-which do you prefer?"

I clear my throat, blushing. "Uhh....d-do you have a book i could read instead?" Big mistake.

"O-oh yes!" She handed me 3 books titled: Ereri lemons from Attack On Titan, Soul X Maka lemons, and Krista X Ymir lemons from AOT (again). 'Jeezus christ......'

"T-thanks, Alphys." I say, faking a smile. She smiles and runs off. I open the yuri one to the second title page. Before the book even started, there were wet stains on the title page. Cum to think of it, (Pun intended ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Most of the book was covered in cum. "Ewwww." I muttered and dropped the book along with the others. I pull out some magical Hand Sanitizer and drown my hands in it.

Papyrus had picked the yuri book up and ran into the bathroom. "Wtf...(O_O;)."

"Hey, punk!" A sleazy looking fish lady walked towards me. "Oh my llama..." I muttered. Undyne threw an arm around me. "I'm Undyne! Nice to meet ya!" She says. She holds out her hand. I shake it but feel my hand wet and warm. "What the fuck...? (⊙_⊙)!"

'Seriously?!?!?!' I think, pouring the entire jumbo bottle of Sanitizer on my hands.

Alphys ran out, flustered and looked at me. Her hands were covered in cum. "FUCK THIS SHIT, IM OUT!!" I yell and Sanic-run all the way back to Lust.