Sup Maf <3

(I'm gonna stop putting your pov at the beginning of EVERY chapter so if I switch povs then I'll put up a sign)

Hueberry's pov:

OH SHIT! OH SHIT!

I think as I race to {Y/N}. I follow the trail she left behind and saw her laying lifeless on part of the sidewalk. "OH MY ASGORE! {Y/N}!!" I yell. I run down there and inspect her. She has a gnash on her forehead, I'm pretty sure she dislocated her shoulder, broke her leg (because its jutting out at an weird angle), and is hurt somewhere else. I lift her up and teleport to the hospital.

"PLEASE HELP ME! ITS AN EMERGENCY!!" I scream at the people. Nurses come and set her on a stretcher and roll her away. I'm told to wait in the waiting room. Panicking, I call G.

(Italics is G)

"G OH MY GOD! YOU NEED TO COME TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING?! AND WHY DO I NEED TO COME?"

"{Y/N} IS HURT!!!"

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER! THE DOCTORS ARE LETTING ME KNOW HER CONDITION. BYE!"

I hang up and rush to the nurse. My eye flares with worry and regret. "How is she?!" I yell.

"Sir, you need to calm down. She's in critical condition but hopefully we can help her. She broke her leg, dislocated her shoulder, grazed her skull, and there's inner damage as well. Multiple cuts and bruises on her back and stomach. The doctors are performing surgery now." The lady says and walks away.

Five minutes later, practically ALL of the Sanses burst through the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS PET?!" Fell yells, gripping a nurse by her shirt. Beam growls and looks around frantically. Everyone else is running around or panicking. "HUE! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" A very G-like voice called. He turned me around and gripped my shoulders.

(Time skip after Hue explains brought to you by: Swap!Papyrus eating HoneyBunnies)

We were all in the waiting room when a doctor walked out. He looked pale. "Uhmnmmmmm. Are you here for Ms.{Y/N}?" He asked. We all nodded. "Please follow me..." He said and shakily opened the door to her room. I wondered why he was so jittery but soon shrugged it off. We stepped in to reveal {Y/N} laying on the bed with multiple tubes in her. She was also wearing a breathing mask.

"What are you doing to her?!" Flare growled. The doctor jumped at his yelling. "We're j-just trying to keep her b-breathing. While surgery was being performed, s-she... was screaming for us to stop even after we knocked her out. Her eyes started g-glowing green and she almost killed m-me. W-when she spoke, it sounded d-demonic. S-she has magic, yes?"

G stepped up. "Yes she does. Please keep this matter a secret." He said calmly with closed eyes.

"If you tell ANYONE..."

"Y O U ' R E G O N N A H A V E A B A D T I M E.

D O I M A K E M Y S E L F C L E A R ? " He said, eye flaring yellow and purple. Gaster must be just as worried about her as we are.

The doctor nodded frantically and left to go tell the rest of the doctors.

Beam put his 'paw' on the glass that kept us from getting in. Ink held Jammy's left hand and Error held Jammy's right hand. The rest were focused on {Y/N} and talking amongst themselves.