Best GIF I've EVER seen 💖 👌 😘  Plus, shit gets real for Reader-chan! I got something planned!

Your pov:

Frisk runs up and embraces my waist in a hug. I laugh and ruffle their hair. "Hello to you too, Frisky." I say. Frisk let's me go and wiggles their eyebrows at the nickname. I laugh again and grab their hand. "So, where's your locker?" They ask me. "Locker 156." I answer. "I know where that is." They say and pull me down a crowded hallway. They sing "Move Bitch! Get out the way!" And shoves past people. I giggle.

We come to a stop at a cyan locker. Frisk's locker is right next to mine. I punch in the combination and put some stuff inside. While I do that, a girl walks by and slams it shut. That made me a bit mad. I thought it was and accident and opened it again.

I am almost done when I feel myself being yanked back. I turn around to reveal a Barbie bitch smiling at me. "Well what do we have here? A slut and shortstuff." She laughs. 2 more Barbies pop up behind her. They laugh along with her. The main on is a fake blonde, with brown skin, wearing a white bra, black booty shorts, and Hooker boots. "Lets have some fun with her, Courtney." Says a brunette. She has short hair, tan skin, green eyes, wearing a short skirt and a short croptop barely covering her boobs that practically screamed FAKE. "I agree, Lilian." A short haired ravenette says. She has brown eyes, pale skin, and is wearing a VERY revealing shirt and booty shorts.

"Oh sorry, allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Courtney, that's Lillian (the tan one), and that's Sharie (the ravenette). And you are?"

"{Y/N}... and who're you calling a slut, bitch?"

"Who are you calling a bitch thot?"

"Who're you calling a thot, whore?"

"Who're you calling a whore, umm... Lillian! Comeback!"

"Skank!"

"YEAH, SKANK!" Sharie shouts, not even being involved in the...

Sitch.

Frisk looks like they had enough. "Listen here ghetto Barbie and the slut crew, get your slutty asses out of our faces. Its {Y/N}'s first day and you're already picking on her. Go fuck Mr. Jermaine like you used to. Oh wait- he's in jail for having sex with all 3 of you. And it's your fault he's there! You framed him for rape when YOU were the one's who raped HIM!" Frisk shouts. The whole hallway goes quiet.

"You vowed to never speak about that!" Courtney says, red-faced.

"Is that true, Ms. Vine? Ms. Drakna? Ms. Lovett?" A teacher asks. "No-no! You got it all wrong! He raped US!" Lillian stated.

"Ms. Lovett? Are you lying?"

"No! She's not!" Sharie lied.

"Ms. Draken? You sure?"

"Yes, Mrs. Glenda! Its nothing important!" Courtney says.

"Okay then, Ms. Vine. Next time I hear about this, you're in HUGE trouble." Mrs. Glenda says and walks away.

So, Courtney Vine, Lillian Lovett, and Sharie Draken? Strange names for slutty girls. Sound like something straight out of Barbie.

They shoot a glare at us and rush down the hallway. Frisk grabs my hand and pulls me away. "What's your 1st period?" They ask.

"Uhh..Math with Mr. Ash."  I answer. "Oh okay. I have language arts. I'll show you where Mr. Ash is."

☂ Time skip ☂ 

★~(◠‿◕✿)

They lead me to a door and run off to class. I'm about to open the door when suddenly, I hear shouts coming from further down the hallway. I turn around to check it out.

"Please stop! Ow! Stop!! Alice!!" A male voice cries. I run around the corner to find a boy on the ground. 3 other boys are kicking him while one punches him square across the face. He lets out a whimper as the ring leader pins him to the ground. "Cry all you want, little wussy. Alice isn't here to protect you. And since this part of the building isn't used today, no one can hear you." He laughs. "Jackal! Stop! I never did anything to you!" The boy beneath him yells.

"Yes you did. You were BORN." 'Jackal' says, punching him in the nose. His buddies laugh. I let out an angry gasp. Jackal must've heard because he looked in my direction. "Carlos, Louis, go check if theres anyone there. I heard somethin." Jackal says, still pinning the boy down.

The boys walked towards my direction. I tried to hide. The one known as Carlos sees me. "Hey! You look lost little Lamb. You should get to class." He says. I laugh nervously.

"Uhh. Yeah. I'm just lost! Its my first day!" I giggle, nervously. "She saw something. Get her!" Louis yelled. Jackal heard and dragged the poor boy with him.

"You should know your place, sissy. Hate to damage that pretty face of yours, but this isn't any of your business." Jackal says, cracking his knuckles. "Let's get her." He says and they run towards me. I feel something awake in my soul. I close my eyes.

-Poof-

I open them only to notice I'm BEHIND them. "What the-? She can teleport?!" Louis yelled. 'I can...what?'

I remember Wish. I press two fingers on the palm of my hand. Wish appears, opening her jaw. She charges up and gets ready to fire. The boys run away, screaming. The boy is laying on the ground, cradling his bleeding nose. Wish barks and runs her cyan tongue over my cheek. I giggle and go to help the boy up. Suddenly, his soul had popped out and was surrounded by a light green aura. I raised my arm and lifted him up. "What the?!"