|Chapter One|

|Just Incase You Have Forgotten|
You Are Loved,
You Are Worthy,
♡ You Matter ♡
-

Mystic Falls, Virginia. A small town many people, among other things, called home.

The sun had just finished setting after a fresh summers day, the warmth no longer hovered in the air.
A new chill of the evening was welcome, however eery with gentle ground fog. The moon hid sinisterly behind the clouds as the once busy streets became quiet. It was getting quite late, and with the flicker of street lights and the wind starting to whistle, there was a joyous hum coming from the local restaurant where most residents would reside after a long working day.

Everyone who lived in Mystic Falls could recognise the smell of the infamous food, cooked every day and night at the Mystic Grill. The fries that so perfectly had a touch of salt and vinegar, or the steak cooked immaculately every time. It was delicious and very busy most days.

This was a town that was thought to be, but wasn't at all, regular.

Homosapiens, or more often known as humans, only use roughly 10-20% of their brains and are often closed minded to other beings of a more intelligent or threatening species.
This is why supernatural beings roam the streets, shadows, and corners of Mystic Falls, and the world. Humans as per choose to be unaware, or ignorant and think they are at the top of the food chain. They reap the consequences of thinking this way.

Luckily for the folk of Mystic Falls, crime rates were low and it was never hugely obvious that something else, or someone else lived in the area until the Originals strolled into town. The local sheriff had reported bear attacks or thug action in recent weeks.

The Originals were an upper class, rich and glorious family within the secret supernatural society. They were well feared, very respected and above all, extremely entitled.

Niklaus Mikaelson, a well known creature to the supernatural society, was the original and only hybrid. He was half-werewolf, half-vampire and caused mischief wherever he went.

He was standing against the bar in the Mystic Grill with a smug look on his face. He had light brown curls and dark blue, green eyes which contrasted his pale skin. His playful younger brother stood beside him, enjoying the taste of the alcohol that danced on his tongue. He had similar features, but wasn't as muscular and had brown eyes.

Niklaus was unfortunately out of control, very villainous, and a cold blooded killer. He didn't care who he killed, who he hurt, and had no compassion, empathy or kindness. Everything that was humanity, was drained from him.

The rest of the Mikaelson family were following Klaus to try and tame him before he caused too much unwanted attention. Unfortunately for his family, even they suffered at his hand. Niklaus was ruthless, and was known for stuffing his siblings into horribly tight, dark coffins as a punishment if they stepped on his toes.

He was the alpha, and they were the omegas.
He was only followed by his siblings. They would constantly watch him, together as a pack, always on the lookout for their parents who mentally and physically destroyed them all with decades of abuse.

Niklaus was unpredictable, and that's exactly why Kol, Elijah and Rebekah thought best to keep tabs on him, trying their best to keep him up to date with modern ways of living, and consequences that followed murder if caught in the human world.

He also had other siblings, but they weren't as interested in his wrongdoings, and kept to themselves. They split up from the pack, and some even forgave their parents.