|Chapter Seventeen|

The second day was almost over.

They'd gone for a walk as planned and Klaus had put a hiker out of his misery as Caroline fed on him too much due to the baby's commands.

Being a pregnant vampire was harder than it seemed. Klaus was scared. He'd never seen this happen before and Caroline's cravings for human blood were getting worse. He didn't mind killing, but she could put herself in danger if somebody noticed people going missing in the mountains.

"The moon is almost at its peak." Klaus said. He loved feeling the power flow through his veins.

"Show me." Caroline said as she made herself comfortable on a large boulder. They were in the middle of the woods, and it was getting dark.

Klaus shook his head.

"No way. I'd want to kill you. The lust to kill vampires once you're a werewolf is really difficult to control."

Caroline shrugged her shoulders.

"Show. Me!" She said; longing out the words.

Klaus sighed and ordered her to run if anything goes bad. He stepped back and allowed the moonlight to shred his human skin. Klaus was used to the pain. His skin began to replace itself with black fur and his arms and legs grew long and hard. His back arched to the ground, landing him on all fours. His whimpers of pain turned to the growls of a wolf, and lastly, his iris turned a golden yellow.

"Wow. You're beautiful." Caroline said as she stood up. She had to prepare herself for running but she wanted to approach him.

Klaus stood tall and looked at Caroline. Caroline was in awe. He was the exact wolf she remembered from her past, just bigger. Klaus saw Caroline through his eyes, he realised he was no threat to her. He just led there and allowed Caroline to caress his fur and walk around him. He was huge. Bigger than the wolves in twilight. Caroline placed her ear to his panting chest and listened to the heart beat. It was defiantly Klaus.

She looked at his body and was amazed at how precious the bond felt. The blood sharing, the wolf bondage. Everything was magnified. She cupped her hand to her mouth as she laughed a little seeing his tail waggle.

"Excited, I take it." Caroline said as she looked into his eyes. She didn't feel fear at all.

Klaus stood up, Caroline was impressed. No wonder he was so feared and controlling with the other wolf packs and vampires.

Klaus strained himself to turn back. As his paws turned into hands Caroline knelt beside him and gripped them.

"You are amazing."

"Because I'm wolf?"

Caroline laughed.

"Because of everything."

Klaus stood up and once more Caroline tried not to laugh as he was completely naked.

"Let's get home." Caroline smiled.

Klaus huffed and followed after her, covering his middle with his hands.

-

"I won! In your face." Elijah laughed as he danced around Rebekah.

"Who you going to control?" Rebekah asked, folding her arms.

Elijah glanced at Hayley.

"Disgusting." Rebekah spat and vamped up to her room.

-

"Hello, Elena?" Rebekah sighed as she answered her phone.

"Really? That's great news I'll let them know."