|Chapter Thirteen|

It was time for Bonnie to say goodbye.

Bonnie sat with Elena and Caroline. She had an idea of how she'd make them remember her last moments. She was glad, actually. That Kai wasn't bothering her at this time.

"Elena. Remember when I first showed you that I was a witch?"

Elena nodded and rubbed her eyes to stop the tears flowing. She looked up and laughed as white pillow feathers began to float around the room. It was like Deja Vou. Elena hugged her lifelong friend and sighed as she knew it was time to let her go.

"Elena. You've been my best friend for years. That's not going to change just because I'm not on this side of the realm. I'll be watching." Bonnie smiled.

It was Caroline's turn.

"Care. I want you to have this bracelet. And one day, when the times right, you'll know what it does. I'll be watching as you thank me." Bonnie hugged her friends and sighed as she saw Kol in the doorway.

"Kol. I love you. You need to keep the peace, and someday you will find love again. I know you will. I'll be watching you, vampire. Remember me. You'll always be in my heart." Bonnie hugged him. He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I really wish I didn't have to let you go little witch. I'll keep in mind that you're with me always. Please don't rush me into anything though. I need to grieve. I love you Bonnie Bennett." And within seconds of them cuddling, she disappeared.

Kol's loving smile turned upside down as he vamped back towards his room.

Caroline held the bracelet in her hands and held it to her heart.

"Could you put this on for me?"

Elena nodded and began tightening the bracelet to Caroline's perfect fit. It had a tiny wolf charm, a crescent moon, the paw print from Caroline's mark and a heart. It was beautiful. Bonnie stood over her friends with her gramms and took her hand.

"I'm ready to say goodbye grams." Bonnie sniffled. The two walked out of the room and Bonnie sighed as she took one last look of the Original manor.

-

"So. It's your game tonight. What you planning on doing?" Elena said as she walked towards the mirror to remove any left over mascara smudges.

"I have no idea, Elena. I've been so distracted."

Elena smiled.

"Come up with something that'll distract you from this crap reality. Let's get drunk and make out with our boyfriends."

Caroline felt her heart beat increase. Boyfriend. Guess they were getting to that sort of stage, weren't they? Caroline raised her brows.

"I have the perfect idea."

-

Caroline entered Klaus' room, where she found him yet again sketching. She smiled.

"What are you drawing?" Klaus slammed his book shut and looked at Caroline.

"Nothing."

Caroline smirked and sat on his bed.

"I have a great game for tonight."

Klaus looked at her and furrowed his brows.

"Don't look at me like that. My game is would you rather. But, the rules are a little different. Each time someone asks you would you rather, you have to do it. Otherwise you're out. But you get 3 chances. Obviously."

"Obviously." Klaus smirked.

"You coming?" Caroline asked.

Klaus looked tranquil. He shook his head and opened his book up once more as she left. Caroline was determined to look inside his sketch book he was so eager to hide from her.