|Chapter TwentySix|

Camille paced around the steady house Davina and her were staying in and thoughts were flying through her mind;

Why is Klaus telling me he's married?
Does he have a child?
I thought he was evil?
I thought I was the only one for him?
Is he playing hard to get?
He can't have a child, it's not possible.
I need him.
He's lying.

Davina watched her, she felt sorry for Camille. Of course she would. Camille was like a mother to Davina. After moving back from Mystic Falls, Davina and Camille fell back into contact.

'I have to help her, she's been wanting Klaus for so long. Her breakdown after I showed her the memories was enough.' Davina thought to herself, her thumb packed neatly on her top tooth and she persuaded herself not to bite her nails. Davina didn't want to tear a family apart or hurt people, but what else could she do when her close friend, motherly role model was in this mental state.

-

"Elijah! Kol!" Caroline cried as she ran out to them as they pulled up. Elijah was the first to hug her and the first to demand where Charlie and Hayley were. Caroline pointed them out and Elijah sped off faster than you could say wait.

"Hayley! Charlie!" Elijah cried as he hugged them both tightly, collecting their scent once more.

"I missed you too Elijah." Hayley smiled, breathing in his scent.

"Did you bring me back anything cool, Dad?" Charlie asked. All three powerful children were now ten years of age.

"You've grown so fast. I'm never leaving again." Elijah said, gobsmacked and said he missed the growth.

"Yes, he looks just like you." Hayley smiled. She planted a kiss onto her sons cheek and ruffled his black hair.

Caroline and Kol joined them in her house where everyone was ready to set off to help their friend.

"Ivy, Allison, come downstairs." Caroline called to the other children who were playing.

"Coming!" Allison yelled. Both girls pondered downstairs like two sisters, giggling and pushing.

"Kol, Elijah!" They shouted, hugging them.

"Look at you girls!" Kol smiled.

"You're growing faster by the minute." Elijah said, scared. Ivy had a mix of long blonde, brown hair. Allison was a brunette, with little curls as it reached the bottom.

"Dad's in trouble." Ivy said, looking glum.

"We will help him, don't worry. Who's coming!" Elijah asked. He snapped his head up to look at the faces around him.

"I'm coming, for Caroline." Stefan smirked. He was back from his travelling and decided he wanted to be a single man for the time being. Though he did get back in contact with an old friend. Lexi. He knew he had been a shit friend towards Caroline and Klaus and wanted to make it up to them. He also felt guilt towards Ivy.

"I'm coming!" Lydia grinned.

"Lydia! No, you're not going. It's dangerous. Scott told me, 'worlds most dangerous witch,' hell no. You're staying away." Stiles choked, a crack in his voice.

"Stiles. Baby. I'll be fine, I want to help out, look who I have to protect me." Lydia soothed, placing her soft, warm hand on his face.

"But I want to protect you..." Stiles sighed.

"You do protect me. But now, you need to protect Allison. I love you, I'll see you soon." Lydia wrapped her arms around Stiles' waist and buried her head into his chest. Stiles' head leant onto hers and he rocked gently as her scent clung to him.

"Love you Lyd's."

"Um, I'm coming, I'm his wife." Caroline demanded, breaking the awkwardness between everyone else. "Be good Ivy, I'm going to get your dad. back. I love you." She whispered, as she hugged her daughter.

"Looks like we're babysitting." Stiles sighed, letting go of Lydia, as he looked at Scott and the others. Elena and Damon stayed behind as they agreed if there were too many people on the way, Davina would sense it.

Caroline, Lydia, Stefan, Kol and Elijah went in two separate cars and decided to meet each other there. The boys in one car, girls in another.

Rebekah didn't want to be anywhere near her brother after what had happened in the bar.

"So, what do you think we're in for?" Lydia asked, looking at Caroline who was moping in the passenger seat.

"I just hope he's okay. I know how much he wanted freedom, I guess I was too hard on him. He's an evil hybrid. What did I expect? A complete changed gentleman. No, plus, that's not even who I fell for." Caroline cupped her mouth and Lydia laughed as Caroline finally admitted she liked a little bad in a guy.

"No, no. I didn't mean that. I don't want him to kill people I just want him to be- well- him." Caroline stuttered, trying to get out of what she said.

"Care. Chill. I liked void Stiles just as much as Stiles now."

"Void Stiles?" Caroline asked.

"This was ages ago. A lot happened back when we were in Beacon Hills. I remember, when I, and Scott and Malia. We all forgot Stiles. These ghost riders were taking people and erasing them from our memory. God. A lot happened. Anyway. Void Stiles was a Nogitsune. He was bad ass, like 100% 'ahh you can't kill me bad,' yeah. It was pretty hot."

"You forgot Stiles. Wow. I'd never want to meet those ghost riders. I couldn't imagine forgetting Klaus."

"Yeah it was horrible, so don't worry about liking the bad guy. It's fine. Secret safe with me."

The conversation was stopped as they parked up in New Orleans.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Lydia remarked.

"Klaus took me here... It's how we fell in love." Caroline smiled, looking towards the ground. Elijah and Kol were slightly behind them, they laughed when the girls mocked them for being faster.

"What's the plan anyway?" Lydia asked. Elijah explained that Kol was going to take Davina out for a meal, and then Stefan could knock on the door pretending to deliver food to Camille. Lydia will stand on the look out whilst Caroline and Elijah sneak down to the basement and get Klaus out. Kol had given them a map of the house.