|Chapter TwentyFive|

Rebekah and Elijah finally caught up with their brother as they approached a public pub.

"Hello friends." Klaus smirked, his arms in the air as he opened the doors.

Everyone stared at him, not sure if they should run or attempt to attack. Klaus smugly walked towards the bar, knowing that everyone was watching him. His eyes didn't leave the bar tender.

"The usual." Klaus ordered, his smile fading. Rebekah and Elijah walked in awkwardly and sat beside Klaus; aware of the audience. Klaus grinned at the very thought of his fangs sinking into the person on the right.

"Can I help you? I just came for a... drink." Klaus chuckled at his siblings. Rebekah and Elijah were silent, watching him like a hawk. How they wished he never left Mystic Falls.

"Nik, have you checked up on Caroline yet?" Rebekah asked. Klaus took one glance at her and threw his sister across the room. Rebekah landed on the wall and broke a few dining chairs whilst she was at it.

She looked at Klaus and ran from the bar in tears, Elijah followed after her with a silent sigh towards his brother.

"Finally."

Klaus turned around slowly and dramatically in the chair he was sat in and used his vampire speed to tear into the first victim he laid eyes on. "Delicious." He said, licking his lips. Fresh. Human. Blood. Klaus repeated the same behaviour to everyone else who was human in the bar, even the ones who attempted to escape. Klaus sat back down and took a heavy breather as another grin swept across his bloody face.

"Brother... What have you become?" Elijah asked, his mouth dropped as he walked back into the bar.

"A leopard never changes its spots, brother." Klaus smirked, running from the bar with his vampire speed. Elijah stood still, his eyes darted around looking for survivors as he held back tears. It felt like years of peace and accomplishment just drifted down the drain.

"Are you okay?" Elijah whispered, kneeling down next to a woman in her early 30's. The woman did nothing but groan. Elijah lifted his hand to his mouth in hope to save her, but realised it was no use and pulled it away to hold her hand in her last moments.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you..." Elijah quickly snapped her neck so she wouldn't suffer in pain.

"Damn you Niklaus!" Elijah yelled as he slammed his fist against the floor. The supernatural had fled to the streets or their homes, locking themselves in doors. Niklaus Mikaelson had returned.

-

"What do you want, Cami." Klaus snapped as he felt her presence stroking behind him.

"Sorry Klaus, but it's for your own good." Camille sighed as Davina used her magic to hurt Klaus. He fainted, everything went black.

-

"What happened?" Klaus moaned, widening his eyes as he awoke to a chill and a damp smell.

"He's awake." A familiar voice spoke.

"D-Davina?"

"Brother...You went a little, how should I put it. Mad earlier. We asked you to have fun, not go back to your old self." Kol sighed, his hand clutching the bar outside of the cel Klaus was lying in.

"I'm in a cell? Does Elijah know I'm here?"

"Elijah and Rebekah will know about this soon, Klaus. You caused Davina a lot of upset by killing some of her witches earlier, and if you upset Davina, you upset me."