|Chapter Twenty|

It had been a few days since Caroline came home. Liz had returned to her stable state since drinking the blood from the veil. Klaus was still concerned about it, but everything seemed fine at the moment.

However, Ivy was showing signs of being more than just a Hybrid. She also had powers. It was scaring both Klaus and Caroline, and made her wonder, maybe that's why she had so much trouble with her in the womb. She's all three. A heretic, hybrid vampire.

Ivy could transport whatever and whoever she felt to places, which wasn't the best since she was a baby and couldn't understand a yes or no yet. She was also developing faster than a normal child.

But, one frosty morning, there was a knock at the door. Klaus opened it, and furrowed his brows. Caroline soon joined him in squeals of excitement.

Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski. Now there's a sight for sore eyes.

Caroline and Lydia hugged for what seemed like days, but it was only a couple of seconds. "I've missed you. How's life been up in Beacon Hills?"

Klaus was confused.

"Klaus, this is my old school friend Lydia. We were bestfriends, it was Bonnie, Elena and me and Lydia. Then, Lydia moved. I haven't see her since." Caroline said; then turning her attention to Stiles.

"And Stiles, how are you? Are you two a thing?" Caroline asked. Lydia smiled.

"We are, Stiles and me have so much to tell you. But first, I heard that you have a little one!"

Caroline smirked and jogged upstairs to get Ivy.

On the way back down, she handed her little bundle to Lydia.

"So I received your wedding card in the post, which is why I'm here. When we lost contact I didn't know your address or anything. My mom didn't allow me to reach out to Mystic Falls for years." Lydia explained. She tucked her strawberry blonde hair over her ears and cooed at Ivy.

Klaus could sense something, he looked around and finally figured, Lydia was also pregnant. So many babies in such short time. Elijah and Klaus were still trying to figure out how it was possible for Hayley and him to conceive. It was one of nature's wormholes.

The story of the powerful three children, a myth, a legend. Bonnie had began a whole new line of magic.

Klaus pulled Stiles aside.

"I can sense you have a bun in the oven. You alright?"

Stiles sighed and shook his head.

"Lydia's a banshee, my best friend is a werewolf and I'm, well, human. How am I supposed to protect her and our baby?"

Klaus stopped him there.

"When I first found out I was going to be a father I almost ran for the hills. I was frightened, scared I wouldn't be able to protect Caroline and our baby. I have so many enemies. Human, hybrid. I still feel powerless. There will always be a stronger force out there than what you are, but as long as you all have each other, you should be alright."

Stiles smiled. "Thanks man."

Klaus and Stiles man slapped each others shoulders and walked back into the front room. Caroline and Lydia were talking like the heavens were listening. Lydia was mesmerised by Ivy's powers, it was strange, yet mysterious.