|Chapter Elleven|

"Klaus! I need your anti-venom now!" Kol yelled down the phone. It was 5:30am in the morning and his insane yelling had woke Caroline too. She was surprised to see Klaus laying beside her.

"What's happening?" She whispered. Klaus' eyes widened as his brother explained the situation.

"I'll be there soon, brother. Hold on."

Caroline started to worry. What could be so bad that Klaus would actually leave his home at this time of the morning. She begged him to explain.

"It's Bonnie. Kol was dropping her home but they decided to stop in the snow, as it was snowing last night. They were catching snowflakes when a pack of werewolves jumped them. They knew Kol was an original. They're dying."

Caroline jumped out of bed and vamped around all corners of the room for her clothes, socks and shoes.

"Klaus, we need to leave now."

Klaus followed after her, jumping in the car. Caroline shivered. He sped down the road and flew past red lights. When they came to an opening in the road they pulled over. Klaus had picked up on Kol's scent.

"Niklaus!" Kol yelled. "We're here."

He begged Klaus to save Bonnie first as Caroline cried over her lifeless body.

"Kol. She isn't a vampire, I can't heal her. It's a human fatal wound. They've bitten into a lot of her arteries."

Kol looked at Bonnie, she was bleeding out and fast. He crawled over to her, crying. Caroline had already fed her, her blood but it wasn't working.

"Why isn't it working!" Caroline sobbed.

Once Kol was healed he wrapped her up in his arms.

"Because she'd already died before we got here." Klaus said softly. Caroline wiped her tears from her eyes.

Klaus watched the two grieve. He couldn't understand it much. His feelings were very stern. But then he thought back to how he felt when he saw Caroline in the car accident. How Kol must've been feeling right now.

"Kol." Klaus said, as he walked towards him slowly.

Kol closed Bonnie's eyes, stood up, looked at them both and vanished. He was in so much pain that he didn't realise she was dying, that he could've saved her with his blood. He blamed himself.

Klaus picked up Bonnies body and respectfully placed it in the back of the car with Caroline. They couldn't just leave her there. Caroline couldn't hold back her tears, as she allowed them to flow.

"I'm so sorry Bon."

They were heading back to Mystic Falls. Bonnie's parents needed to know, and a funeral needed to take place.

As soon as they arrived, they headed to the coroner's to keep her Bonnie cold until her parents decided what to do.

"What happened?" One of the coroners asked.

"A pack of wolves jumped her whilst she and my brother were out in the snow. He couldn't bare to come with us."

Caroline wailed into Klaus' arms as she watched her one of her best friends be carried away. She decided to call Elena.

"Elena. Hi. I need to speak with you right now, where are you?" Caroline sniffled.

"I'm in bed, what's up. It's like 7:00am?" She said, she heard Caroline crying and began to panic.

"Meet me at the Mystic Grill. We need to talk in person immediately."

-