|Chapter TwentyOne|

After explaining everything to Klaus; of course he was pissed off.

He couldn't stop clenching his hands together. They were bright white.

"Caroline you're putting yourself in danger over Stefan. How many times must I say this is ridiculous." He said, grinding his teeth together at the very thought. They were supposed to be getting married today, but postponed it again. He was getting impatient.

"Klaus, he was a friend before switching his humanity off. I trust Ivy to get me out." Caroline said, placing her hand on his.

"Ivy is fucking one with the mind and body of a three year old child. We barely know enough about her let alone send you into her mind. But fine. If you're doing this, I'm coming with you."

-

They eventually pulled up. Lydia waved to them after opening her front door. Stiles was waving like a loon whilst holding Ivy's hand as she excitedly shouted, "Mommy, daddy."

Everyone was showing up to Lydia and Stiles' house after Caroline sent them all a text to say she was getting Stefan back. They were curious.

-

Caroline sat down quietly in the living room with Ivy and explained how badly she needed her friend Stefan back. To send her and Klaus into this world.

Bonnie appeared to them in spirt to help Ivy bring Stefan home. The witches allowed her to do this as they too, were curious on Ivy's powers.

Kol stood in the door way; he managed to crack a smile back as Bonnie smiled at him. Davina and Kol had developed a relationship over the past year. Just like Bonnie had hoped. Her and Kai also grew closer. They had began a relationship, of somewhat. But Bonnie and Kol were glad to see one other.

"How you holding up little witch?" He said; pulling her in for a hug. She broke a tear, digging her nose into his shirt. It wasn't her territory anymore but it felt so good to see him. Davina smiled and Kai stood near protectively.

"Bonnie Bennett." Lydia smiled. Bonnie and Lydia had their reunion moment until it was time for Caroline to leave.

"Goodbye mommy." Ivy cried. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffed heavily thinking about what would happen if her parents didn't return.

"You know what, I think I should go, just in case it doesn't work." Damon said to Klaus.

"I don't think so, mate." Klaus scowled.

"If this doesn't work, Ivy needs a parent." Damon huffed.

"I'll go." Stiles said, his hand up in the air; eyes tightly shut. He opened them to find everyone staring at him.

Lydia kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tight. "You will come back to me. You're smart, and you always know what to do."

"I always find my way back to you." Stiles smiled, reverting back to the time the ghost riders took him from her memories and yet, they still found each other again.

Klaus nodded, this would make Stiles feel more proud of himself for helping. And Klaus more comfortable than Damon going.

"Go careful, love. I don't know what I'd do without you." Klaus mumbled. Caroline kissed him lightly and held onto his rough hands.

"I promise you, we will come back out." Stiles said to Ivy as she nodded and closed her eyes. Everyone watched closely.

And just like that, Caroline and Stiles had vanished. Bonnie had already started chanting a spell to watch them inside of Ivy's head; this meant Ivy had to be asleep.