Epilogue

"Dad, Greg hid my phone again." Iris yells. Mark enters the kitchen to see Roland, Greg, Iris, and Selene sitting at the table, arguing, again. Teenagers! It's their sixteenth birthday today and they will each have their first shift tonight. Abby bounds into the kitchen with her younger brothers, Caleb and Tanner. "Greg, don't be an ass." She scolds him and Mark laughs. He swears that they are going to be mates. Roland is the first born and the next in line for Alpha and his will make a great one. He is strong and brave. Greg is a prankster, much like Joe. Iris is sweet and very smart. Selene is quiet, strong, smart, and sneaky. They are so different but love each other fiercely. The argument rages, until, "CHILDREN, KNOCK IT OFF, You woke the baby!" Leah yells as she walks into the kitchen, holding her and Mark's youngest, Victoria. Behind Leah, walks in with their twelve-year-old son, Brendon and their eight-year-old son, Jeremy.

Ever since the death of Matt and the hunters, their pack has grown and prospered. Mark and Leah are strong leaders. Carter and Jesse have adopted three children. Regan and Joe have Abby, Caleb, and Tanner. Ryan found his mate, Sarah and they have two girls. Shelia and Grant have seven children. Linda and Roland are traveling and enjoying their grandkids.

All in all, everyone lived happily ever after.