Chapter 26

"Put it back," I said over my shoulder as I watched Dick pick up a onesie that said my mom is hotter than yours.

"oh come on its so true," he stated wrapping an arm around my waist from behind giving my neck a kiss. Smiling I continued to push the cart, the twins were somewhere in the store fighting over what gender the baby would be. With my hearing I could always keep track of them.

"you are such a dork," shaking my head I picked up a pack of pacifiers that had batman logos all over it making me smile more.

"why are there only batman logos everywhere I mean come on," Dick pouted slightly, I tried to hold in a laugh but it came out anyway. "what?"

I didn't say anything just pointed to the stand in front of me.

"oh come on," he said groaning as he put his face into the croak of my neck. The stand had a life size Tweety cut out with shirts, mugs and bed spreads.

"go me," I said with a little smirk walking forward picking up a onesie that said birds of a feather on it. "look how cute this is!" I said turning so that he saw it, he looked it over giving it a nod.

"so what do you want the baby to be?" I asked Dick looking up at him.

"healthy," I shook my head smiling, grabbing my hand he stopped me from walking and turned me around. "I'm serious, I don't care what gender the baby is, I just want them to be happy, healthy, and loved," my eyes started to water and suddenly I was a crying mess.

"that was so nice," I whimpered out as I cried into my hands. God pregnancy hormones were a bitch.

"daddy why is mommy crying?" Blake said running to my side. What a momma's boy.

"Mommy is hormonal," Dick said making me whack him in the arm.

"what's hormonal?" Grace said with a tilt of her head. I laughed softly as I looked at my husband who looked like he didn't know what to say.

"ya daddy what's that?" Blake said matching Graces stance. "is that what sex is?" At this point tears of laughter were rolling down my face as I leaned my head into my shocked husbands form as our nine-year-old tore into him.

"Well um it's when... when two people love each other... no I mean," Dick looked at me for help but I shook my head.

"nope this ones on you Wonder Boy," I whispered in his ear with a large grin making him give desperate whine.

"Babe were a team come on!" pulling from him I began to push the stroller away while rubbing my little baby bump.

"nope me and little g are shopping sorry," I called over my shoulder with a grin. Little G was the nickname we gave the baby for since attempting to find a name this morning did not go well.

Flash back

"Dick I told you when I was pregnant with the twins, we are not naming our child Dick Jr." I said rolling my eyes up at him from where I lay under him on the couch.

"oh come on why not?"

"because when you talk about your actual dick you call it Dick jr. so it's a no," My very mature husband broke into a fit of giggles after that making me push him off me. Sitting up I found myself straddling him now.

"ok I see your point, how about...Charles if it's a boy?"

"I get confused enough when people call my own name I don't need that extra stress in my life Dick,"

"well then what are we going to do because that's all I had," raising an eyebrow at him.

"that was all you had? Dick jr. and Charles? Are you losing your touch bird boy," pushing me back down on the couch he kissed me successfully shutting me up.

"Really bird boy, come on babe you know I'm all man," rolling my eyes I kissed his lips before pushing him off to get off the couch. "where you goin, I'm not done with you,"

"Well that's just to bad, because me and little g are going shopping," I said putting one hand on my hip and one on my stomach.

"shopping? Where? I want to go!" Grace said sliding in the room with Blake on her tail.

"huh just like your mother," Dick said from the couch that he was lying on. Grace glared at him walking behind the couch, crouching down she tilted it making her father role off onto the hard floor with a loud band.

Groaning from the floor Dick slowly sat up. "Like I said just like your mother"

With a huff Grace twirled and pranced out of the room. "Leave your card on the table if you want to live old man," giggling in my hands I watched as Blake smirked sitting on the couch.

"Dad your whipped by Mom and Grace,"

"shut up," He groaned as I helped him stand up. "So is everyone but me going on this shopping trip?"

"ya pretty much, why you wanna come?" wrapping his arms around my waist he kissed my nose.

"I'd love to come," he said mischievously, his hand running down my back. Snatching his hand quickly I glared at him.

"One, not what I meant. Two our son is sitting right there," I said softly raising a brow we both looked over at blake who gave a little wave in our direction.

"Still here Dad,"

"I will throw you out the window," Dick hissed at him.

"no baby of mine is being thrown out a window Richard Greyson!" I scolded as the two playfully glared at each other.

Present Time

We eventually left the baby store with arms full of clothes and other items. Blake and Grace still continued to bicker in the back seat about the names, while Dick drove the car to Wayne manner. We were having dinner as a family tonight to celebrate the baby.

"So tonight is just you, me, the kids, Bruce, Tim and Alfred right?" Dick said weaving in and out of the traffic as I hummed to the music coming from the stereo.

"as far as I know, but you know how he is when it comes to his grandkids,"

"he spoils us," Blake said with a grin that screamed trouble, the same smile his own father had on his face whenever he was smug about something.

"Rotten," Grace flipped her hair as she drawled out the word. She tried holding the serious face but broke into a fit of giggles when Dick stuck his hand back between the seats tickling her leg.

"Hey eyes on the rode tickle monster," I said chuckling along with him.

It was all such a perfect scene as we pulled up to the red light. We were all so happy. The light turned green after a minute of singing in the car. Dick slowly hit the gas but a sudden screech meets my ears as I looked to my left.

"Dick, Car!" I screamed, as it hurdled towards my door. The impact hit the front passenger side where I sat making the car spin. My head smashed into the window making me see black and suddenly everything was silent.

__________________________________________________________________________

HELLO BITCHES IM BACK

its been a hell of a hot minute since i have even looked at wattpad. im in college now its kind of a full time thing that take all my attention but alas i missed writing so im back!

-vote-

-comment-

-charlierose-