Chapter 10

"Ok now close your eyes, good, now tell me what you hear," I whispered to Kye as he sat across from me on the floor. Dick glared at him as I glanced to him. Giving him a look he pouted and crossed his arms.

"I can hear Megan and Conner arguing in the garage, Artemis is yelling at wally in the kitchen. I can hear your heart beat too," he slowly opened his hazel eyes to look at me with a small smile. "It sound beautiful," a small smile came to my lips as I looked at him. I ignored Dicks obviously annoyed face and tried to change the subject.

"The sense of hearing is heightened, it can suck at times trust me I have heard to many things in my life time. But it also is pretty cool,"

"What else is heighted," he questioned with a tilt of his head.

"Every single one of your senses but also your emotions. If you loved something before the shift then after it happened you would adore it almost obsess over it," My mind wondered to when I first started to really know what I felt for Dick.

*flash back*
Gazing across the room I felt myself once again getting entranced in the beauty that was Dick Grayson. As he trained on the tight rope in the gym I pondered how my 14 year old self could be so in love with someone and them not knowing. He was perfect, everything I ever wanted in a person. My best friend too. Too bad he would never want me too. I mean he's never shown interest in me so why would he.

"hey tweety bird why the sad face," the boy I was day dreaming about said with a stunning smile that I didn't know at the time but it was
saved for me alone.

"nothing I was just letting my mind wonder," giving a noise of understanding he plopped down next to me on the couch in the cave throwing his arm over the top of my head rest. Leaning my head over I let it rest on his chest. Friends did this right? I hope so because my heart was probably going to combust any second now.

My feeling for Dick really started to show after the accident I think. They were always there hiding away in the back of my heart but it was like once I looked at him, he was all I saw, and I was perfectly content with that.

*flash back ends*

Getting my head cleared I continued, "If you hated someone, well let's just hope for their sake that you don't hate anyone," I said softly. "I can't really say that I like the shift but it grows on you. There are pros and cons but I like to look at the brighter side of things,"

"So you're a glass half full type of girl," he joked causing me to let out a short laugh.

"Ya I guess you can say that," I said smiling. "But one of the great things is how good everything can feel, here give me your arm I'll show you," almost obediently he did so, taking my hand I ran it down his forearm. His eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Whoa," he whispered looking at his arm in shock when I pulled my hand away.

"I know right," I said excitedly. "Finally someone understands!"

"Ok I think that's enough training for one day," Dick said suddenly grabbing my hand he hoisted me off the floor. Once we were in our room he turned on me. "Charlie I know you want to help but please you don't need to touch him that much!" looking at him I got a sly smile on my face.

"Is the infamous Dick Grayson getting jealous," I said teasingly.

"I am not jealous I just don't want another man being touched by you or looking at you like you're the love of their life. The only man that needs to be touched or looking at you is me. That's my job!" he ranted to me in anger.

"So you're jealous," I said finally smirking up at him.

"Fine im jealous," giggling I stepped forward turning slightly I hugged him kissing under his chin softly.

"Its ok, it's kinda cute," I felt the vibrations on his chest as he let out a chuckle.

Standing there he held me rocking us slowly back and forth in a soothing rhythm. Closing my eyes I hummed a content noise in the back of my throat.

"So were you serious," dick said suddenly breaking the silence.

"Was what serious?" I questioned my eyes still closed.

"About the touching thing, about everything feeling amazing,"

"Ya I was telling the truth,"

"What's it like," he asked softly his voice holding great curiosity.

"Remember that time we accidently got all the crushed exticey thrown at us a few months ago on patrol?"

"how could I forget, we got back to our apartment and probably made our kids that night, it was awesome, like my whole body was on fire every time you touched me,"

"Well I feel like that all the time," shocked he pulled away.

"All the time?"

"Yep all the time," I said looking up at his surprised face. "24/7 every day all day,"

"How do you even control yourself?"

"I got used to it," suddenly my head was tilted back and lips attached to it making me let out a straggled moan. A bite to the spot had me take a sharp breath.

"How does this feel?" he whispered in my ear seductively. Instead of answering a few soft whimpers left my lips. I felt his lips turn up into a smirk as they went upward tracing the line of my jaw till they were suddenly gone. I let out a slight noise of annoyance at the loss of contact. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because I thought you'd get jealous at how awesome sex was for me all the time," pulling me so that his mouth could touch the shell of my ear he whispered softly. "Trust me doll face it's great," he infusized the 'great' my grabbing my butt roughly after grinding his hips into mind.

********you can guess what happens here*******

Falling back on the sheets breathlessly I flopped into Dicks arms.

"See I am perfectly happy without the extra senses," he said as he
caught his breath.

"Ya but I still think that it's great," turning a little I kissed his naked chest affectionately beaming him a bright smile. "You know I still think sex is weird when Im pregnant," I stated with a slight grossed out look.

"I don't really care," he said with a shrug.

"You're such a guy," I muttered with a laugh. "Always thinking with your dick," he let out a little choke of laughter.

"Remind me again why I married you other than to be insulted all the time," he said jokingly ruffling my already messy birds nest I called my hair.

"Well I could show you better than I could tell you," I said giving him a seductive smile. Leaning down I let my hands drift lower. "Tickle attack!" I shouted as I wiggled my fingers on his side surprising him sadly though no laughter came from his lips that held a triumphant smirk.

"Remember my love, im not ticklish, you on the other hand are terrible," to prove his point he touched my side making me jump with a squeal.

"Hey that's not fair! I don't know what your weakness is!" kissing my forehead he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"It's you of course," he said softly. Damn that boy is smooth. I voiced that thought making him laugh before kissing me again. "Only for you dear,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do y'all like it?

New goal that will get you a free chapter!

*29 votes*

*9 comment*

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose