Chapter 12

Sorry I didn't update right away I just saw that y'all demolished the goal like the fucking beast you are.
------------------------------------------------
After the whole passing out scare I was taken out of the infirmary and put on bed rest. Now at the size of a 5 months in pregnant women I was a slight ballon. At the moment I was biding my time by watching tv and snacking on goldfish. Kye was keeping me company as I propped my feet up on his lap throwing goldfish at him trying to make it into his mouth. I was giggling uncontrollable as I just started to pelt him with the fish.
"Hey that's not even fair!" He said chuckling as he flicked on at me getting it in my hair. Picking it up out if my curly locks I threw it pelting him in the forehead.
"Help me up," I said in a whinny tone. "I want to go get some real food,"
"Your lucky I like you," he muttered taking my hand a pulling me up off the couch. Steadying myself I waddled into the kitchen whipping us both up a couple of sandwiches. We were the only two in the cave because of a big mission that needed everyone. We are in silence because I was to busy stuffing my face to talk. Once we were all finished we cleaned up. Washing the dishes I went to put my plate in the cabinet but couldn't reach. A warmth covered my side as Kye took the plate from me placing it in. Looking up I saw his face was only an inch away from mine.
"Kye?" I said scrunching my eye brows together in confusion. My eyes widened when he placed his mouth on mine suddenly. I was to shocked to react but suddenly he was thrown off of me by Dick who came out of no where. His face was red with rage as he punched him to the floor.
"Get away from my wife," he said taking a protective stance In front of me. Kye was off the floor in seconds fangs and claws at the ready. Charging Dick he made a grab for him. Ducking under his claw he tackled him to the ground delivering a few hard hits to Kye's face. "Don't ever touch her again," leaving Kye bleeding in the kitchen he grabbed my hand, dragging me to our room. When I was in he slammed the door placing his head against it for a second. Taking a soft step forward I placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Are you ok?" I said quietly but was shocked when he whipped around.
"No Charlotte I'm not ok! I just walked into the kitchen and saw someone try to kiss my wife. So no I'm not ok!" Stepping forward I tried to wrap my arms around him the best I could. Wrapping his arms around me his kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"You don't need to be sorry," he said equally as quiet. "But Kye is going to be once I get my hands on him,"
"Dick don't, his heads not in the right place nor his emotions, it's not his fault," I tried to reason but only made him angrier as he pulled back roughly.
"For one second could you stop defending him! He's not a child, he's a grown man! And don't play dumb about not know his feeling for you it's so obvious!"
"I know that but he did ask for all if this and he's only like this because of the shift! We tend to have feeling that's we can't control!"
"That doesn't change anything he kissed you and you act like it's not a big deal! You act like your fine with it! Like you were perfectly ok with him kissing you!" He huffed out stepping away from me while ragging a hand through his raven hair.
"Dick you know that not true," I said trying to reason with him.
"Do I!" He shouted, "I need to go and clear my head," he said angrily before stomping out slamming the door shut.
Sitting onto the bed I placed my head in my hands. I stayed like that till the door opened. Lifting my head in hopes that it was Dick I found Conner instead. Stepping in he sat down next to me.
"Wanna talk about it," his voice was so gentle when he said it.
"No," I softly said with a slight crack in my voice. Leaning on him I decided to vent anyway. "He thinks I wanted Kye to kiss me and he's just being unreasonable! He doesn't understand what it's like to go through this! I just- I just want him to know that I didn't want this,"
"He knows that he just doesn't want to loss you," he said reassuring me.
"I am pregnant with his children and we are married! I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted over dramatically flopping back on the bed. "Where did he go anyway,"
"Said he was gonna patrol,"
"That idiot!" I shouted suddenly standing. Grabbing a jacket out of the closet i threw it on. Some boots and gloves and I was ready to go.
"What are you doing?"
"He can't patrol when he gets in fights with me, he fucks up!" Storming out without waiting for a response I stomped to the zeta tubes. Going to bludhaven I used my tracker that was attached to his com to find him. Brooding on top of a building was my husband.
"You know your not supposed to go patrolling after a fight," I said placing a hand on my hip surprising him. "See you didn't even notice me coming! Your to distracted now let's go home,"
"Charlie I am a grown man I think I can handle myself,"
"Oh really?" I said while picking up some snow off the ground when he wasn't looking.
"Yes my senses are perfectly focu-" his sentence was cut off when the snow ball nailed him in the face.
"Perfectly focused my ass, now come down here before I get mugged in street clothes," at my words he was by my side instantly.
"You shouldn't be out at all! Your in bed rest," he said quickly.
"I know that! But you make it very hard to be on bed rest when you act like an idiot! You could have gotten hurt out here, I was worried," a shiver ran down my spin as a cool breeze blew through.
"Come on you shouldn't be out in this weather," he said wrapping his arm around me as he escorted me back to the zeta tubes. "I'm sorry I freaked out," he said almost inaudibly.
"I know," I stated before turning around. "Let's go home," I said with a small smile. Kissing my forehead he walked through the zeta beam with me.
Stepping inside we saw the whole place trashed. Eyes widening we looked at each other in shock before sprinting in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do y'all like it?
New goal that will get you a free chapter!
*29 votes*
*10 comment*
-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose