Chapter 11

Today would be the mark of a week. The length that Kye has been here. The about of time Dick has spent glaring at him. And the time that I have spent sharing things with someone who would understand me on another level than anyone else. Kye and I had grown quite close over the week much to most of the teams distaste.

They all were relatively nice to Kye but it seemed like he only preferred to talk to me and if not me then no one. It also seemed that they all knew that out of anyone he was the least threat to be seeing as he never showed any signs of aggression or anger towards me. Each day so far we had worked on a new sense to hone and he was soaking it all up like a sponge. My little pupil was starting to even figuring out how to shift and only let your claws out or just to change your eyes and keep the rest away.

“Hey Charlie!” I heard said person shout as he walked into the training room a bright smile on his face as he approached me giving me a short hug before plopping on the floor in front of me. “So what’s on the agenda today?”

“Well we need to figure out how strong you really are. We need to know if whatever they did to you is as strong or stronger then what they did to me,” a groan left his lips as he dramatically flopped on the floor. Laughing I bumped his leg with my foot as I stood holding my stomach as I did so. A sharp pain hit my stomach making me gasp. Another one hit as I feel to my knees shocking Kye as he sat up abruptly.

“Go get Dick,” his eyes widened as he looked at me. “Go!” I shouted as tears came from my eyes as another stab was felt in my stomach. In a flash he was off yelling for him. It only took a moment till I was on my side with blurry vision staring at feet running towards me. Darkness slowly invaded my vision as I heard names being called off in the distance. The only last coherent thought I had in that moment was the worried thoughts for my unborn children.

But just like that I could see again, the scene in front of me was different though. It was the scene of when I had first been turned into what I was. I never told anyone how it all happened really, they just knew the vague details that I would tell everyone. No one knew that right before I escaped from my cage I had killed two men with a complete conscious mind knowing exactly what I was doing. They were the ones who had tried to take advantage of me at my week state. Slicing into them with my new found claws was one of my greatest moments in my opinion. I would never tell anyone of this scared that they would think me to be a monster when I really was just young with a vendetta that needed to be ended.

Looking on I watched a smaller version of myself, around 13 came out of the cell a glare on her sweet face as she launched herself at the guards. Turning my head I couldn’t watch the scene in front of me. Sadly though I could hear all of their screams of pain. After my first kill I guess I lost myself to bloodlust, the rest of that night seemed like a blur to which I woke up to an hour later. I felt all the blood in my hair when I looked around seeing the bodies, well body parts scattered around the blood spattered room. The bile rose in my throat as I smelled the stench of death all around. The psychotic joker who was normally filled with crazy laughs of a looney man was shaking in his atrocious purple suit looking at me with so much fear. In that moment I knew I had done this but the regret that I thought would hold my heart hostage was instead replaced with fear that my family would hate me for what I was.

Smoke swept over the scene as it changed drastically to a little boy and girl fighting crime seeming to be 8 years old. Like a switch went off in them both of them let out fiery roars as their eyes changed gaining claws and fangs attacking the men in front of them sending them into walls with their tiny fist. My eyes widened as I looked at them knowing exactly who they were.

Everything suddenly went black as I felt myself seem to float and then be dropped. A gasp left my lips as I opened my eyes seeing bright florescent above me and the face of my worried fiancé.

“Thank god you’re ok,” he whispered engulfing me in his arms. “I was so worried about all of you,” he stroked my stomach when he said ‘all of you’.

“What Happened?”

“Well we think the little ones are growing faster than a normal baby due to your odd DNA. They must have gotten some of your strength because when they gave their first kick they broke two of your ribs,”

“Great so now this is a weird altered version of twilight when Bella gets preggers,” giving a short laugh at my statement he kissed my forehead.

“Stop worrying me so much,”

“I do recall you once saying that worrying about me was your job,”

“Well this job has nice benefits,” he muttered kissing my lips softly while his lips turned up into a smile that had my heart stop for a second.

“You better watch out then I could fire you and find someone who likes to worry about me,”

“Ha ha your hilarious, this is why I married you,” he said sarcastically, bumping me a little with his hand I scooted over giving him room to sit on the hospital bed with me. Cuddling closer to him I smiled.

“I think the kids are going to turn out like me,”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” he whispered calming my nerves a little making me smile into his chest before falling off to a dreamless slumber.

Ok so you guys just needed like two more votes to get the chapter and I was like hey they did good enough so I decided to post it anyways. Partly because this chapter wasn’t all that long and It kinda sucked but ya I love you all so I thought I would be cool and post it anyways!

Goal for the next chapter will be

*25 votes*

*10 comments*

I think this is going to be the regular goal from now on.

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-