Chapter 3

30 votes gets you and early chapter y'all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So it seems that the new Mrs. Charlotte Grayson has gained a few pounds as of lately. Could she just be beginning a downward spiral into chubs vill or Is the new couple really ready to pop one out?" The snobby reporter stated with a raised eyebrow. "I mean I'm not sure the girl would make that good of a mom. She isn't all that great In my opinio-" the tv cut off by the remote being lodged in it by a certain bird with a twitch in her eye as she stopped her yoga. She had been trying to do breathing control at the manner and made the boys do it with her.

"Charlotte Rose!" Bruce shouted as he stared at his now broken tv. He would have said more till he turned to see his daughter was fighting tears and was now plopped on the couch with her always present gummy treats. A sob escaped her as she shoved a handful in muffling it. Her husband was at her side in an instant shushing her.

"I'm not gonna be a good mom!" She cried out into his chest pushing her food aside now. Jerking away quickly she ran to the bathroom leaving them all in shock till the heard her emptying her stomach. After a minute she returned with a pout.

"You suck," she stated with a glare in Dicks direction. "You got me pregnant, and now I'm fat and I puke all the time and news reporters say I'm gonna be a bad mom and I'm still fat," she rambled out popping a gummy worm in her mouth at the end.

"Those won't help you then," Tim called from the ground jokingly earning him a worm to the face and a giggle.

"I also have crazy mode swings," she piped up. "I don't know if you guys have noticed or not,"

"It's been noticed," Dick said slowly giving her a strange look.

"Oh well," she shrugged turning she looked at Bruce with a sheepish look.

"Sorry I broke your tv daddy," she said with a little pout walking over to sit on his lap like a small child. His arms enveloped her in a bear hug and kissed her forehead.

"It's fine I wanted a new one any way," her smile made everything better till it disappeared when she saw Alfred enter with a tray of medications. She was on every pregnancy vitamin known to man. They wanted a healthy baby and due to her past they didn't know if she could have a healthy child so they were trying their hardest to keep it safe.

"Mrs. Charlotte it's time for your medicine," she begrudgingly stood and put a hand out. 6 different pills were placed in one hand and a large glass of water was in the other.

It took her two try's to get everything down to which she gagged due to the taste of some of them.

"disgusting," she muttered as she drank her water.

"It's for the baby," Alfred reminded.

"I dout he or she thinks that they taste to great either," she giggled out. Plopping on the couch she suddenly was his with a massive head ache.

A squeak of pain left her lips as she held her head. The noises around her were muffled except for the sound of her blood rushing through her ears. Like coming out of water it all came back and she heard them all yelling her name in panic. The pain seemed to have resided as she lifted her head only to be meet by wide eyes.

"Why did you shift?" Tim questioned confused.

"When did I shift?" She said equally muddled.

"Right now..." He said slowly grabbing his phone he turned the camera on an switched it to front camera handing it to her. Slowly picking it up she saw red eyes and fangs staring back at her.

Dropping the phone frustrated she turned to Dick with a glare from her red eyes.

"And I spontaneously shift! You. Suck."

"That's not normal," he muttered as he took her face in his hands examining her eyes and fangs for a second. Picking up her hand suddenly he looked at her claws with a confused look.

"I'm not to normal," She said giving him a look.

"No your eyes, fangs, claws all of it. It's different. Your fangs and claws are never that long and your eyes are always a deep red. Their almost neon right now. It's like your pregnancy made your shift even stronger. I think that's why you were just in pain," nodding she took a close look at her clawed hands confirming his words. "Try to shift back," doing just that it was painless.

"Fascinating," he mumbled before sitting back in his seat. A sudden beep from our watches let us know of the bat emergency.

"You two can stay," Bruce stated gruffly already in bat mode. "It's a simple call,"

"Eyey caption," Charlie said with a salute while popping her feet up to place in Dicks lap who began to massage her legs. Pulling her phone out she went to twitter and began to type.

@charlierose I'm pregnant irrelevant news reporter not fat. I also am going to do just fine as a mother. Just sayin!;) xoxo

With a smug look she sent it instantly getting many replies. She read through then laughing at all the funny ones and smiling at the ones who congratulated her and Dick.

"Look people are making baby names in the comments!" She said with a giggle. "Some of them are very creative," looking at her phone again she pulled back. "To creative," she said with wide eyes putting her phone down as Dick laughed at her.

"So back to yoga!" She shouted. Turning the tv on she sat and stretched out touching her toes. Dick followed suit and copied everything she did like a good little student.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So ya this was a filler chapter! Artemis is getting married soon!:) and what's up with Charlie's weird shifting?

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-