Chapter 6

"I don't have time for this shit," I muttered to myself as I broke into the warehouse. I heard fighting as I angrily stomped. A yell was heard behind me as a large henchman ran at me, with a quick flick of my wrist I sent him hurtling over my shoulder were the rest of the team stood finishing theirs. Heads snapped up as their eyes widened when they saw me.

"Tweety what are you doing here!" Nightwing said stomping towards me angrily. "You know your not aloud on missions anymore because your showin-"

"Your late," his face looked confused till understanding washed over it. Panic crossed his face as he frantically waved his hands spastically looking for the right words as I raised a condescending eyebrow.

"Baby I'm sorry, I totally forgot," grabbing my hand he tried to sooth me making me growl slightly pulling my hand from his grasp as I crossed my arms.

"Today was the day that we get to have our first ultrasound and you forgot! I have to be there in 10 minutes and I had to come here to pick up your ass! Get in the car right now," I stated pointing to the Lamborghini parked outside, with a sad look he nodded a goodby to the team who just stood frozen as they watched there fearless leader get belittled by his pregnant wife. He looked like a little boy who got picked up by their parent to go home early because they got in trouble.

Walking behind him I slid into the drivers seat and started the car. Speeding through the streets of Gothem I weaved into an alleyway close to the hospital and parked. Poping the trunk I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed throwing Dick his as well.

"Babe are you still mad," he said as he pulled his shirt on. Turning my nose up I threw my uniform into the back of the car and ignored him. "I'll take that as a yes,"

"You forgot-,"

"And I'm sorry," he interrupted me, "but let's not let that ruin our special day, now put a smile on that beautiful face and let's go see our baby," I felt my lip twitch as I finally couldn't hold the grin back.

"I'm so excited," I whispered as we left the car in the ally and walked the rest of the way. Checking in we were quickly escorted to a back room were we waited very little time for the doctor to come in. Perks of being famous I guess.

"Well Mrs. Greyson I see your here for an ultrasound," Dr. Newberry said with a bright smile on his older face.

"that would be correct," I said happily rubbing my slight bulge on my stomach with a loving expression.

"Well then let's see this baby shall we," nodding I gripped Dicks hand tightly as I lifted my shirt a bit, watching as he put the cold jell on it. The machine was started up already as he placed the little hand held sensor over spots of my stomach. Watching the doctors face I saw his face go blank as he searched around.

"That's interesting,"

"What? What is it!" Dick said hurriedly looking at the screen closely but not understanding it. My hand gripped his tighter as worry washed over me. Trying to stay calm and not shift I scratched my other hand into the side of the bed puncturing it with my claws as I tried to stay in control.

"Well it seems your having not just one baby but two," my eyes widened as I looked at Dick. He looked paler then normal which was startling because his completion was so light.

"Baby are you going to faint again,"

"N-no I'm good," he chocked out leaning more onto the bed. "Twins," he whispered looking at the tv.

"There is one head," he said motioning to the obvious baby. Moving the sensor over I saw another a happy laugh left my lips as I placed a hand over my mouth trying not to cry tears of joy.