Chapter 1

HEY GUYS! So I'm up for a watty award!! It's on

MarvelDCWattyAward

It would mean a ton if you'd go vote for birds! If I get 15 votes on their you get a free chapter and I'll do a

Q & A answering any questions about the book that had confused you or hautned your thoughts maybe even about me even though im not super interesting so... Go vote and leave your questions!!

If you also get 30 votes on here as well then I will post an update the day after!!! Get to it lady's and gents!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are not naming our baby Dick jr." I stated from my spot on the couch in the manor. Bruce sat across from me as I used Dick as a leg rest. "Or Bruce," i said before he could even make his comment by the look on his face I was right about what he would say.

"I like the name Grace for a girl and Blake for the boy,"

"Bu-"

"I like the names," I stated giving them the evil eyes.

"They're nice names!" And "what every you want dear," were heard making me smile.

"Good, I'll let you two pick the middle names,"

"Grace Mary Grayson," Dick said after a moment of thinking.

"Blake Thomas Grayson," Bruce said with a small smile. "After my father,"

"I love them both," I said softly reaching over to grab both of their hands. "I'm so excited," I squealed happily.

I would have continued talking if not for the bat signal warning lighting up on all of our phones.

Popping up I ran to the clock and slid down. Grabbing my suit I pulled it on when I was behind a changing curtain. Stepping out I noticed the boys giving me odd looks.

"What?"

"Charlie we don't know if you should be patrolling,"

"Your joking right." I said raising an eye brow. "I'm pregnant I get it I'm going to be carful, but until I'm showing I plan on fighting." Placing a hand on my hip I gave them a look. "Now let's go." Jumping into the bat mobile we were off.

We were flying down the streets till we got close enough to the light and parked in an ally way. Grappling up I landed and stepped into the light.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Poison ivy is robing the bank down town she's taken our officers as hostages,"

"That sucks," I muttered under my breath as I checked my wrist compartment for a snack. "Where the hell are my gummy worms," I growled turning to Nightwing and Batman. They both sheepishly looked away. "We will discuss this in a more appropriate place," I hissed.

"Is there a problem," turning to the concerned officers I put a large smile on my face.

"Nothing I can't handle. Let's go boys," running I jumped off the edge and grappled in the direction of the bank a few minutes later I landed having to wait for the boys. Once they stopped in front of me I put my hand out. "Give me my candy,"

"Tweety we think you might be eating to much of these lately it's worr-"

"Now!" They both took out a baggy and tossed them at me to which I caught. Stuffing one in my compartment I nibbled angrily on the other. "Let's go,"

They both seemed to snap out of what ever stupor they were in and got down to business. We all knew our parts and moved in sync as Dick grappled down to get the hostages I swung in loudly making a ruckus as to get noticed.

"Ivy are ya here!" I sang out while dropping to the ground. Always the best distraction I found her going through the vaults. She turned around abruptly when I popped up waving happily. "Hellloooo,"

With out a reply she sent her little plants at me.

"Well how rude i just said hello," I sang as I flipped away from her plants getting closer as closer.

A plant suddenly whipped out and came straight at my stomach. A hand shot out at the last minute picking me up as they grappled by. Looking down I noticed my dad come in silently and nock ivy out. Success.

"She almost hit your stomach!" Dick screeched.

"Calm down I would have dodged it,"

"Calm down! CALM DOWN!" He suddenly freaking out. "That's my baby in there too! I want him or her safe! I want them to grow to be healthy and strong! They can't do that if you are getting hurt and taking unnecessary risks!" He finally breathed after his long rant.

"I understand," I whispered stepping forward placing a hand on his cheek. "And if that's what you want then I will play it safe for a while, you know chill in the bio ship on missions, I'll stay out of the way," he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"I'm sorry I made you worry so much, it was selfish of me,"

"If I was in your place id do just the same,"

"I know that's why I feel better about sitting out, I know you'd do it for me if I was uncomfortable with something," I said softly into his chest.

"Come on let's go home,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do y'all like it?

Remember

Vote for birds on

MarvelDCWattyAward

15 votes get free update and a Q&A

30 on this chapter gets an even earlier update that will be longer then usual!

Also what should I call you guys like what is this fandom?

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose