Chapter 16

Selfie on a Monday!!

------------------------------------------------

"I hate you Dick!" I screamed as I squeezed his hand. Letting out a cry of pain I sobbed. "Why did you do this to me!" I screeched glaring a deadly glare in his direction. Bruce had left a few minutes ago saying that he would wait in the waiting room. I had successfully scared my own father with my death threats.

"Shhh baby it's all gonna be ok," he had on the same caring smile he did three hours ago, that's how long I was in labor so far.

"I see a head," the doctor stated breaking our stare off. "Another big push Mrs. Greyson,"

"Ok I can do this," starting to push I stopped from the pain. "I can't do this," I cried out looking at Dick helplessly. "I can't do it," I repeated it a few times while I looked at him in fear.

"Yes you can, you can do it, I know you can." He reassured, nodding with a grimace.

Pushing one last time I heard a large cry. Letting go of my hand I watch Dick walk close to the doctor a nurse handed him scissors. Watching in wonder he cut the umbilical cord. Taking the baby the doctor smiled.

"You have a healthy little girl," placing her in Dicks arms I saw a tear come down his face as he rocked her slowly back and forth on his heels. "Now for the boy,"

"You've got this babe," nodding again I let out a cry as I started to push again.

After another 10 minutes of pushing Blake and Grace were together again lying in my arms. My hair was matted to my forehead with sweet as I smiled tiredly up at Dick.

"Their so beautiful," I said with tears streaming down my face. "We did this,"

"We made some pretty cute kids char," Leaning over he kissed my lips making me smile. A yawn left my lips as my tired eyes started to droop.

"Go to sleep, you need it," placing another kiss to my lips he took Blake from my arms so he could hold one of the baby's. Cuddling Grace to me I smiled softly at our little family. Letting my eyes closed I slept peacefully.

I woke an hour later to a soft cry of a baby. Looking down I saw that I was no longer holding Grace. Picking my head up slowly I saw Bruce holding a blue bundle cooing it softly as it slept with a wide grin on his face. Next to him was a pacing Dick who tried to pacify a crying Grace.

"She's hungry give her," I said making them both look up. Handing me my daughter I started to feed her under the blanket. "How you liking being a grandpa?" I said teasingly to Bruce who was still smiling as he held Blake close.

"Better then I could imagine," he said looking up at me. I saw unshed tears of joy in his eyes. "I know I don't say it a lot but I am proud of you two," he said giving Dick and I soft smiles.

"Oh daddy," I said my own tear going down my face. I was still hormonal and my emotions were everywhere. Walking over he came and kissed my forehead while whipping my tears away. A cry from Blake interrupted our father daughter moment. "Looks like he's hungry too," handing me him I placed him under the blanket to be fed.

After another 10 minutes both Blake and Grace were changed and burped I was now cuddling Blake while Grace was passed between Bruce and Dick who fought over who got to hold her and for how long.

It was all perfect.

...

To perfect.

And just like that the craziness began. The door was opened revealing a smiling Megan and Conner. 10 minutes later Wally and Artemis entered. Next came Babs and Tim. After them the rest of the team. Luckily I had one of the larges hospital rooms. But still was not large enough with the majority of the justice league wanted to visit.

For the next two hours Grace and Blake were passed around. I'm not sure if the anxiety was showing on my face but every time I saw them being lifted my breath caught worried that they might be dropped.

Both of them were the perfect mix of Dick and I's features. Grace had my hair while Blake had Dicks. While Grace had my hair she had Dicks eyes while Blake's were a crystal blue like mine. They were perfect.

Cooing them softly I smiled lovingly down at my baby boy. He started to fuss a little as I sat up but I settled him quickly.

"Well I think it's time to discharge you Mrs. Greyson. If you'll just fill out some of these papers you can go," doing just that we were let go. Wheeling me out with a twin in both arms and my boys following me I knew life couldn't get any better then this.

"Hey Dick,"

"Ya?"

"Good job not fainting this time,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do y'all like it?

New goal that will get you a free chapter!

*30 votes*

*13 comment*

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose